Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starchem Labs Icon could possibly well be the best oral over the counter steroid yet

• Thread starter Just Add Muscle
  • Start date
Re: Starchem Labs Icon could possibly well be the best oral over the counter steroid

Get the Cyclobolan(Monsterdrol and H-Drol)and stack this new Icon shit with it.

Run a log. A detailed as fuck log and if I ever get some K I'll throw some your way.

Icon with Cyclobolan or Monsterdrol would be an amazing stack.

Re: Starchem Labs Icon could possibly well be the best oral over the counter steroid

Icon with Cyclobolan or Monsterdrol would be an amazing stack.

What's the chemical structure of ICON?

Is it a test derivative, a DHT derivative, or a nandrolone derivative?

It is Keto testosterone. The parent hormone of 11oxo and it is also the most abundant form of androgenic testosterone found in fish.

"11-oxo is also a precursor to a very effective muscle building hormone known as 11-ketotestosterone. 11-ketotestosterone is some amazing stuff; not only does it not convert to DHT or estrogens, but it also has the lowest intrinsic estrogenic activity of any natural steroid hormone. The myotrophic boost you get from the 11-ketotestosterone will keep your muscle mass intact during your cutting phase, which will not only make you look better but will also enhance your fat loss through the maintanence of a high metabolic rate."

this is from Ergopharms website.

"11-Ketotestosterone sits at the top in the hierarchy of naturally occurring anabolic substances known as the 11-Oxygenated family of endogenous agents. Recognized as the main androgenic hormone in many species of fish, 11-Ketotestosterone also serves a secondary role in human endocrinology as an endogenous adrenal substance capable of exerting powerful anabolic effects.

In addition to its role as a muscle building hypertrophic agent, 11-Ketotestosterone is known to be a potent inhibitor of the enzyme 11β -Hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type-1 reductase. This enzyme catalyzes the transformation of cortisone into the catabolic and lipogenic hormone cortisol in many target tissues throughout the body. Inhibition of this enzyme is known to have numerous beneficial effects upon physical health such as decreased visceral fat, greater insulin sensitivity, improved blood lipid profiles, and healthier vascular tone.

11-Ketotestosterone does not convert to DHT nor does it aromatize to estrogens, and being a natural compound native to our own bodies it is metabolized in the liver efficiently and safely."

this is from Starchems website

Oh, good to know.

I guess I could have looked it up. Lazy me. Atleast now everyone has the info in an easy access spot. :)

with these non-mthylated compounds, call me crazy, I like to dissolve them in my mouth. Just like cyclobolan (even though it's methylated). Even if it tastes like crap. It avoids digestion and goes straight to the blood stream. It makes the dose maximized. yum.

Oh, good to know.

I guess I could have looked it up. Lazy me. Atleast now everyone has the info in an easy access spot. :)

with these non-mthylated compounds, call me crazy, I like to dissolve them in my mouth. Just like cyclobolan (even though it's methylated). Even if it tastes like crap. It avoids digestion and goes straight to the blood stream. It makes the dose maximized. yum.

Cyclobolan taste like Fruit punch Sweet Tarts lol. I will bust my PM dose of Cyclotren open and try this. I bet it is some nasty shit

Cyclobolan taste like Fruit punch Sweet Tarts lol. I will bust my PM dose of Cyclotren open and try this. I bet it is some nasty shit

The magnesium stearate filler stuff is very tolerable IMO. it basically tasteless. Maybe a touch bitter, but it's not disgusting by any means.

I was talking to a few guys in the locker room at the gym this afternoon and they were complaining about there not being any reliable supp companies anymore and the supps themselves were all shitty now.

I jumped right in and told of my experiences with Just Add Muscle and gave them the web-site. Three guys wrote it down, so if you start getting a few orders from NW Arkansas, you're welocme!

Getting ready to do another order with you guys! Just Add Muscle rocks!

I was talking to a few guys in the locker room at the gym this afternoon and they were complaining about there not being any reliable supp companies anymore and the supps themselves were all shitty now.

I jumped right in and told of my experiences with Just Add Muscle and gave them the web-site. Three guys wrote it down, so if you start getting a few orders from NW Arkansas, you're welocme!

Getting ready to do another order with you guys! Just Add Muscle rocks!

I have ordered 6 times, one order on the way and I have been very satisfied with their service and products.

Does 11-Ketotestosterone shut your natural test production down?

Top Bottom