Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stanazolic from Mexico? Please Advise PHOTO INCLUDED!!!

chemical_freak

I sent an earlier post regarding stanazolic. Batch numbers and expiration dates match those on ausvet website. Denkall hologram stickers are on the box and bottom of bottle. Injection site kinda painful following injection. Have gained about 7-8 lbs in 10 days on the shit (makes me think it's water-based test)! There is no mention at all, on the box or bottle, of Illium or Troy Labs. The box and paper on the BROWN bottle is GREEN. The vial is 20cc and says the contents are 50mg/ml stanozolol micronizado. The liquid is milky white and DOES NOT seperate after sitting. Lot#STD001 Exp. date: 30 NOV 2002.
the box says heco en Mexico para: operadora salvet, S.A. DE C.V. Please let me know if this is the real shit or not. It also says denkall on the box with a tiny denkall lodo beside it. I will try to scan the box and attach the image. Thanks for any help.

Well, if the letters are white then I would say it was real. 8 to 10 is good gains to bro. Your lucky if your joints don't hurt maybe you just don't get that side. Besides I just called my wife and had her read the bottle label and it matched yours so yes your shit is real. Enjoy because I had to stop taking it due to my elbows.

No, I screwed up he said 7 to 8 lbs which is still good and possible I think. He never did say what his dose was?
So he could be doing 50 to 100mg a day.

Top Bottom