Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stan mcquay

jpt

ok....so i buy flex, mf, md, etc etc......so i know who this guy is b/c he's pretty much in every one of those magazines. actually saw a special on the discovery channel a few weeks ago and he was on it....i went to his website and purchased his dvd called stan mcquay's lifestyle video...i thought it was going to be on traning...nutrition...cardio...ya know.....the real reasons everyone buys them for. so i turn it on....and the first 20 minutes is like some kind of montage of men sitting on the beach in thongs letting the waves hitting them to this corny 80's sountrack that should be the backround music all of john holmes movies....it shows stan mcquay or should i say mcgheeey taking a shower in a thong and like touching himself and shit....the dvd was like $40 too.....i'm a little disturbed and actually have no idea how i should react...hahaha....anyway i thought you guys should know before you went out and purchased it....i guess you can never judge a book by it's cover

jpt said:
ok....so i buy flex, mf, md, etc etc......so i know who this guy is b/c he's pretty much in every one of those magazines. actually saw a special on the discovery channel a few weeks ago and he was on it....i went to his website and purchased his dvd called stan mcquay's lifestyle video...i thought it was going to be on traning...nutrition...cardio...ya know.....the real reasons everyone buys them for. so i turn it on....and the first 20 minutes is like some kind of montage of men sitting on the beach in thongs letting the waves hitting them to this corny 80's sountrack that should be the backround music all of john holmes movies....it shows stan mcquay or should i say mcgheeey taking a shower in a thong and like touching himself and shit....the dvd was like $40 too.....i'm a little disturbed and actually have no idea how i should react...hahaha....anyway i thought you guys should know before you went out and purchased it....i guess you can never judge a book by it's cover

Write them an anony letter telling them exactly what you think of it!

yep....def going to do that! i mean i have no problems with somebody being gay but when your expecting to see box squats and you get leopord thongs.... it's a little disappointing hahaha

Top Bottom