Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stacking Norephedrine and Ephedrine toghether

Buld0g

Hey guys... What if I stack norephedrine and ephedrine togheter along with caffiene? Just split the dose...

For example: Instead of four 25mg ephedrine pills which equals 100mgs daily, go 50mg of norephedrine and 50mgs of ephedrine a day. Would there be anything wrong with that? This way you get great hunger reduction along with great fat loss. I think I'm gonna try this next time around.

I'd sure try it out and see what kind of results you get. I once took 1 MD6 and 1 Dymetadrine Xtreme capsule before a workout and it seemed to get me sweating even moreso than taking 2 capsules of just one by itself.

I believe ParDeus is the one that said they do work with different receptor sites, so I would think each would have its own advantages and work well together. If you do try it out, let us know how your results are. Norephedrene is probably going to be getting very hard to obtain, unless you find internet stores that have stockpiles of it.

These two make a very nice stack -- this is not to be confused with stacking a YNC product with EC.

BTW, if you are aware of a source for pure PPA or l-norephedrine, please shoot me an e-mail.

Par Deus ... MD6 by biotest™ contains norephedrine. Not sure of a pure single product that just contains norephedrine though.

Top Bottom