Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stacking Katandrol V2.0 w/ Clen & ECA

DeathMetal

While I've done my part to research any available information on the titled stack, there doesn't seem to be a whole mess of testimonials around about this.

I am going to be starting a solo Katanadrol V2.0 run next week (300/300/350/350/400/400) and was curious to the gang's take on stacking The Kat with a 2-on-2off schedule of Clen & ECA.

Intention of the cycle is for recomp purposes, I have no aversions to running the fat burners during PCT as opposed to ON cycle.

Upon my own independent research it would appear as though this is a HORRIBLE idea and does not serve well for those whom are concerned in the long-term operability of cardiac tissue.

I am NOT running Katanadrol V2.0 with any stimulants.

Holy shit! I see you've already corrected yourself though lol.
Yes...don't do that! The high BP and cramps would be god awful. If anything I would run the clen through PCT, and run some DCP or something on cycle. Get a strong non stim basically.

I ran Katana for six weeks then ran Albuterol on and off during PCT but was taking Osta also to help keep the gains while doing a lot of Cardio. Did well as far as I am concerned.

Albuterol or the ECA....heard horrible things about Clen.

Top Bottom