Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Squat Suit 4 Sale................

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA!
Same thing happened to me just last week. Week 9 of a sus cycle done in convention with a lifting cycle I decide to get crazy throw on the suit and see if I can best my PR. I so outgrew my suit it took 3 guys to help me get it on, was far too tight, and didn't feel right. But I try anyway. My first set to get used to the suit groove was 405. Guess what? Dumped it. Embarrassing as hell. Next week raw I do 3 sets 405 x 5 no prob. Time for a new Z - suit.
Genarr3

roidog420
How much do you weigh? After posting I took a look and my old suit is a 30. I might be interested.
Genarr3

genarr3 said:
roidog420
How much do you weigh? After posting I took a look and my old suit is a 30. I might be interested.
Genarr3

Legs on the suit are 23. Height 5'8". My weight is 190.

I don't think my big "ASS" will fit in that. 265-270lbs, highly doubtful. I'm not a big fan of squat suits either. For some reason i just do awful in them. It might be physcological, but all my personal bests have been done with wraps and a belt, that's it. And i'm not talking about 405lbs for 1.

Top Bottom