Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

spring break fever....

visions

alright so what would I tell all these amatuer female friends of mine, who all say the saaaame thing...I wanna go on a diet till sobe, I wanna be ripped for vegas, I wanna lose 5 lbs for cancun...blah blah blah...I get pissed cause there's a lack of commitement from the majority of them with minimal weightraining knowledge.

So any suggestions for effective diets, for inexperienced trainers looking to trim up in an 8 week period.

most of these diets I've been reading on would kind of be outragous to even attempt to advise these girls with. :)

theres a wide variety of different types of low carb diets, that and tons of cardio, 8 weeks is plenty of time.

awww you guys have been so helpful...thanks for all the suggestions..what will I ever do with all this information...lol :D

LOL - i did exactly that -- I had hired a trainer on and off for a few months to update my training routine. Then one day I came in and said - Help me lose 10 lbs - I'm going to Cozumel in 30 days. I can guarantee 45 min /day 5 days/week + weekends. That was the first time I saw the 6 meal / day layout. I trained 4 days/ week, did 4 days/week cardio and stuck to the prescribed diet. And guess what? I did it! Not only did I have a killer time in Coz (and didnt' have to buy one drink or meal for a week!), I was suddenly the hottest thing to hit my company in years.. despite the fact that I'd been there for years already.... Go figure.

So, as with all goals, it takes some time (more than 3 weeks) and consistency and devotion primarily to diet, secondarily to training, cardio. Of course, once you've hit your goal, the secret is to maintain it when u get back!

Sassy69 said:
LOL - i did exactly that -- I had hired a trainer on and off for a few months to update my training routine. Then one day I came in and said - Help me lose 10 lbs - I'm going to Cozumel in 30 days. I can guarantee 45 min /day 5 days/week + weekends. That was the first time I saw the 6 meal / day layout. I trained 4 days/ week, did 4 days/week cardio and stuck to the prescribed diet. And guess what? I did it! Not only did I have a killer time in Coz (and didnt' have to buy one drink or meal for a week!), I was suddenly the hottest thing to hit my company in years.. despite the fact that I'd been there for years already.... Go figure.

So, as with all goals, it takes some time (more than 3 weeks) and consistency and devotion primarily to diet, secondarily to training, cardio. Of course, once you've hit your goal, the secret is to maintain it when u get back!

well shit...cough up the "prescribed diet" :)

OK well maybe technically I didn't get free drinks because I spent $100 to get the diet...... and there's that whole thing about dealing w/ all the mid-life crisis Texas guys there. I guess it was therapeutic for them to spend the money on my top shelf margaritas while I listened to them bitching about their 25 year old wife w/ the new boobages who "just doesn't appreciate them" like they feel they should. :rolleyes:

BTW the diet looks pretty close to any of the diets that have been listed on here or in the diet section - 6 small meals, carbs earlier in the day, protein at every meal.

Sassy69 said:
OK well maybe technically I didn't get free drinks because I spent $100 to get the diet...... and there's that whole thing about dealing w/ all the mid-life crisis Texas guys there. I guess it was therapeutic for them to spend the money on my top shelf margaritas while I listened to them bitching about their 25 year old wife w/ the new boobages who "just doesn't appreciate them" like they feel they should. :rolleyes:

BTW the diet looks pretty close to any of the diets that have been listed on here or in the diet section - 6 small meals, carbs earlier in the day, protein at every meal.

must be a tough life you have guys buying you top shelf margeritas ;)

Top Bottom