Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Spring Bogo at Sarms1.... Upgraded Droppers as well! Buy 2 Get 1 Free

the upgraded droppers make such a big difference... they are very accurate and ensure the most accurate research is conducted... the sale is absolutely incredible and i hope everyone is taking advantage of it!

the upgraded droppers make such a big difference... they are very accurate and ensure the most accurate research is conducted... the sale is absolutely incredible and i hope everyone is taking advantage of it!

What I liked about the new droppers is how easy it is to measure. Especially, I have clients doing PCT with Ostarine (Mk-2866) and they tapering 25-7.5; the dropper makes that so much easier.:D

What I liked about the new droppers is how easy it is to measure. Especially, I have clients doing PCT with Ostarine (Mk-2866) and they tapering 25-7.5; the dropper makes that so much easier.:D

Its so much easier with the measurements... more companies should implement this

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Its so much easier with the measurements... more companies should implement this

dont forget to mention, we have upgraded droppers at no additional cost to the customer! same low prices

From what I understand, this deal is going into April, great offer for EF members. If you guys take the 2/1 offer, you'll end up adding a huge part to your cycle and you'll achieve great results. ;)

That's awesome this is still rolling. I pick up more sarms every month. You got to with this type of deal going on [emoji2]

That's awesome this is still rolling. I pick up more sarms every month. You got to with this type of deal going on [emoji2]

It's a limited offer, looks like its ending this Month (very soon):cool:

Top Bottom