Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Spot Reduction?

Stunner2

I know you can spot reduce but is there anyway to stimulate the area of the lower back? Im starting to loose fat on front abs and love handles but my lower back fat looks worse now, not losing anything from that area.

My diet is not bad, just want to know if there is anything that would stimulate that area.

Thanks

Hyperextensions and the lower back machine will help to harden the lower back area but no, you cannot spot reduce.

shed fat

Unless you use GH/INSULINE/TEST combo it is very very very difficult to lose fat and build muscle at same time, so opt for losing the fat faster than losing muscle, meaning you have to rush for results in one massive all out attak:

if you are natural (legal supplements :D ):

1: ECA stacks (1st week every day after that 2
days on 2 days off)
2: chromiun picolinate (600 mcg) a day
3: 5 liters water a day
4: aerobics every other day before breakfast or just after your workday before diner (work out weights after diner!!!)
5: cut out all potatoes/spaghetti/ALL fat etc, go for rice with veggies and chickenbreast
6: YOU NEED TO EAT SOME FAT absorptions of vitamins/ production of hormones, but need to be HIGH quality fat, 3 theaspoons of flaxoil and 1 theaspoon of fishoil or sesamy oil at breakfast time will do the trick

Good luck and may the force be with you:cool:

Top Bottom