Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

spongebob

Lestat

MVP
EF VIP
Reply Yes or No, that is it.

I bet you 100,000K that the mass on Bran987's neck is NOT a cyst.

If his doctor says it is a cyst, you win, if he says its not, I win. If he gives an ambiguous answer, no action.

yes or no?
 
Pm's

Use them, its really easy
 
honestly this is not a discussion i would be comfortable flapping it all over the board. this is a serious situation and people are fuckin betting on it. pathetic
 
deco said:
what if he lies
bran certainly could lie to swing the outcome in the direction he choses. By agreeing to this bet, both sponge and I are assuming some risk, but I am also assuming that bran is a man of integrity and will have no motivation to lie one way or another.

HOws this, to sweeten the deal, if it is cancer (which its not) I'll give bran the 100,000
 
Wootoom said:
honestly this is not a discussion i would be comfortable flapping it all over the board. this is a serious situation and people are fuckin betting on it. pathetic
its not serious bro, that is the point, its a common thing, like a cold.. nothing to worry about.
 
Lestat said:
it needs to be a matter of public record.


The fact that Bran has a growth on the side of his neck... in which he doesn't even know what it is.

Ok, tell you what.. during my bathroom breast exam i do everyday I found a lump on my right tata. Could it be cancer or just a benign lump?
 
Erzulie said:
The fact that Bran has a growth on the side of his neck... in which he doesn't even know what it is.

Ok, tell you what.. during my bathroom breast exam i do everyday I found a lump on my right tata. Could it be cancer or just a benign lump?
Bran was the first to make public that he had a mass on his neck, not I or anyone else.

If you find a lump in your breast I would be far far far more concerned and if anyone bet on whether or not it was cancer i would bomb their asses.
 
Lestat said:
Bran was the first to make public that he had a mass on his neck, not I or anyone else.

If you find a lump in your breast I would be far far far more concerned and if anyone bet on whether or not it was cancer i would bomb their asses.


lol

Im just bust'n ya chops suga!

I did find a lump once.. scared the bejesus out of me but it turned out to be nothing. Now I constantly examine myself.
 
Wootoom said:
honestly this is not a discussion i would be comfortable flapping it all over the board. this is a serious situation and people are fuckin betting on it. pathetic

Usually, I would agree with you, but given Bran is happy-go-lucky usually and does not object. And also the tremendous amount of time people LITERALLY FREAK THE FUCK OUT that they may have lymphoma b/c they have a swollen lymphnode and surfing the internet or medical books.
This would help ALOT of people who run across it. So why not turn it humorous and put it into perspective.
Unless you've felt your swollen lymphnode and tried to get laid with your best friend's gf that you need it while drunk b/c you are dying from lymphoma then you can't speak on the matter.
Its the same discussion of someone asking about acne or an ingrown hair just not as good of an excuse to getting laid. That is how common it is if not more.
 
The devil went down to EF. He was lookin' for a cyst to steal. He was in a bind 'cause
he was way behind, and he was willin' to make a deal, when he came across young man name bran
sawin' on a fiddle and playin' it hot. And the devil jumped up on a hickory stump and said,
"Boy, let me tell you what.

I guess you didn't know it but I'm a e-doctor, too. And if you'd care to take a dare, I'll
make a bet with you. Now, you play pretty good fiddle, boy, but give the devil his due. I'll bet
a fiddle of gold against your soul, 'cause I think I'm better than you." The boy said, "My
name's sponge, and it might be a sin. But I'll take your bet, you're gonna regret, 'cause I'm
the best that's ever been."

its on like donkey kong
 
spongebob said:
The devil went down to EF. He was lookin' for a cyst to steal. He was in a bind 'cause
he was way behind, and he was willin' to make a deal, when he came across young man name bran
sawin' on a fiddle and playin' it hot. And the devil jumped up on a hickory stump and said,
"Boy, let me tell you what.

I guess you didn't know it but I'm a e-doctor, too. And if you'd care to take a dare, I'll
make a bet with you. Now, you play pretty good fiddle, boy, but give the devil his due. I'll bet
a fiddle of gold against your soul, 'cause I think I'm better than you." The boy said, "My
name's sponge, and it might be a sin. But I'll take your bet, you're gonna regret, 'cause I'm
the best that's ever been."

its on like donkey kong

:lmao:

that so deserves some K
 
spongebob said:
The devil went down to EF. He was lookin' for a cyst to steal. He was in a bind 'cause
he was way behind, and he was willin' to make a deal, when he came across young man name bran
sawin' on a fiddle and playin' it hot. And the devil jumped up on a hickory stump and said,
"Boy, let me tell you what.

I guess you didn't know it but I'm a e-doctor, too. And if you'd care to take a dare, I'll
make a bet with you. Now, you play pretty good fiddle, boy, but give the devil his due. I'll bet
a fiddle of gold against your soul, 'cause I think I'm better than you." The boy said, "My
name's sponge, and it might be a sin. But I'll take your bet, you're gonna regret, 'cause I'm
the best that's ever been."

its on like donkey kong
give me a YES or NO (yes = its a bet, no = no bet)
 
Erzulie said:
lol

Im just bust'n ya chops suga!

I did find a lump once.. scared the bejesus out of me but it turned out to be nothing. Now I constantly examine myself.
can i help?

(e-flirt alert!)
 
spongebob said:
The devil went down to EF. He was lookin' for a cyst to steal. He was in a bind 'cause
he was way behind, and he was willin' to make a deal, when he came across young man name bran
sawin' on a fiddle and playin' it hot. And the devil jumped up on a hickory stump and said,
"Boy, let me tell you what.

I guess you didn't know it but I'm a e-doctor, too. And if you'd care to take a dare, I'll
make a bet with you. Now, you play pretty good fiddle, boy, but give the devil his due. I'll bet
a fiddle of gold against your soul, 'cause I think I'm better than you." The boy said, "My
name's sponge, and it might be a sin. But I'll take your bet, you're gonna regret, 'cause I'm
the best that's ever been."

its on like donkey kong


LAUGH MY FUCKING ASS OFF!! youre my boy blue, my wingman, but can I get a hundred k of this action too lol
I have it covered with bubbles so no worries.

Shit we'll all meet the devil if he has cancer :worried:
 
spongebob, give me a yes or no.. no bullshit
 
spongebob said:


Spongebob, Ill give you 2 to 1 action over Lestat if you bet with me instead that it is not a cyst. I'll pay 200,000k if it is a cyst
 
BrothaBill said:
Spongebob, Ill give you 2 to 1 action over Lestat if you bet with me instead that it is not a cyst. I'll pay 200,000k if it is a cyst
you can do what you want with him, but our bet is already set.
 
BrothaBill said:
:( I want free karma too
he sounds confident in his e-diagnosis.. he has no reason not to lay out another 100,000K with you.
 
Lestat said:
he sounds confident in his e-diagnosis.. he has no reason not to lay out another 100,000K with you.

We cant know obviously but given the information provided and given how often lymph nodes swell and how often this is a complaint. Then you cannot go with the lymphnode.
I would love to see the rxn of Bran's doc if he tells her about the wagers to facilitate a more clear diagnosis.
"But, but....a bunch of guys are betting on this online with the bookies. I NEED an answer!!!!!!!!""
 
BrothaBill said:
We cant know obviously but given the information provided and given how often lymph nodes swell and how often this is a complaint. Then you cannot go with the lymphnode.
I would love to see the rxn of Bran's doc if he tells her about the wagers to facilitate a more clear diagnosis.
"But, but....a bunch of guys are betting on this online with the bookies. I NEED an answer!!!!!!!!""
that would be great!!!
 
BrothaBill said:
we are "empowering Bran as a patient". Tony Robbins would approve
lol.. robbins is ghey.. he helps people sure.. but dude.
 
spongebob said:
The devil went down to EF. He was lookin' for a cyst to steal. He was in a bind 'cause
he was way behind, and he was willin' to make a deal, when he came across young man name bran
sawin' on a fiddle and playin' it hot. And the devil jumped up on a hickory stump and said,
"Boy, let me tell you what.

I guess you didn't know it but I'm a e-doctor, too. And if you'd care to take a dare, I'll
make a bet with you. Now, you play pretty good fiddle, boy, but give the devil his due. I'll bet
a fiddle of gold against your soul, 'cause I think I'm better than you." The boy said, "My
name's sponge, and it might be a sin. But I'll take your bet, you're gonna regret, 'cause I'm
the best that's ever been."

its on like donkey kong


I have got to hit you with K once I recharge. That was the best post I have ever seen on EF!!!! :lmao:
 
Lestat said:
lol.. robbins is ghey.. he helps people sure.. but dude.

Yknow, He had a toomah on his pituitary gland. A smaller version of Andre the giant, less severe, but that is what happens with acromegaly and the cheekbones.
The problem is the heart and internal organs enlarge. A small tumor that releases gh and you get those issues and shorten lifespan.
Tony Robbins would always be an advocate about toomhas.
That growth hormone shiate making the heart more massive, fucks up the heart muscle, makes it more stiff, doesnt fill well. Most people think that a heart attack screws people b/c of lack of heart squeeze but what people dont even know is how horrible it is if the heart does not fill properly, I guess a reverse heart attack. dont take gh, take care of blood pressure
 
BrothaBill said:
Yknow, He had a toomah on his pituitary gland. A smaller version of Andre the giant, less severe, but that is what happens with acromegaly and the cheekbones.
The problem is the heart and internal organs enlarge. A small tumor that releases gh and you get those issues and shorten lifespan.
Tony Robbins would always be an advocate about toomhas.
That growth hormone shiate making the heart more massive, fucks up the heart muscle, makes it more stiff, doesnt fill well. Most people think that a heart attack screws people b/c of lack of heart squeeze but what people dont even know is how horrible it is if the heart does not fill properly, I guess a reverse heart attack. dont take gh, take care of blood pressure
solid advice
 
Lestat said:
Reply Yes or No, that is it.

I bet you 100,000K that the mass on Bran987's neck is NOT a cyst.

If his doctor says it is a cyst, you win, if he says its not, I win. If he gives an ambiguous answer, no action.

yes or no?

i sort of skipped over the specifics of this post. it goes like this just to clarify.

cyst = sponge wins
lymph node = lestat wins
niether = noone wins
 
spongebob said:
i sort of skipped over the specifics of this post. it goes like this just to clarify.

cyst = sponge wins
lymph node = lestat wins
niether = noone wins
the results are in bro, doc says lymph node.
 
Lestat said:
the results are in bro, doc says lymph node.

we need to have a vote here. doc said he thinks it is a lymph node. not a clear diagnosis. you only win if it was clearly a lymph node.

he has to go back in two weeks.
 
Last edited:
hamstershaver said:
what? you want me to arbitrate this?

good idea.

do you think we need a vote or do we wait for two weeks for the follow up visit.

or do i pay and if the follow up visit concludes its not a lymph node he pays me back. which we'll lose karma fee's.
 
bran987 said:
He thinks inflamed lymph node, he says infections drain to the lymph nodes and they will swell up typically a couple weeks later. He asked me if I had any infections even anything like a zit and I said I had a HUGE zit on my upper left back like 3 weeks ago and I never get zits and he said it could be something as simple as that, or maybe not, but it could've drained to that lymph node. I said what happens to teenagers who have zits all over their faces???? and he said they have chronic swollen lymph nodes but there is so much stuff on their face they usually don't notice hahaha.

He checked all the other places on my body where lymph nodes would be and they all felt OK, and that the lymph eventually drains slowly.

He said he wanted to see me again in 2 weeks and that it should be objectively better by then, if not then we'll have to take a close look at it. He said there's nothing to take for it, just come back in 2 weeks.

.

why dont we wait and see in two weeks.
 
bro, are you kidding me? The doctor gave his diagnosis, he said lymph node, not cyst.

If you are not going to honor the bet, let me know.
 
hamstershaver said:
this is exactly why you need an arbitrator that will only take a 40% cut of the winnings
no arbitrator needed, the Dr is the arbitrator.
 
hamstershaver said:
good luck collecting then
it will cost him far more then 100,000 over the long run not to honor his word.
 
Lestat said:
bro, are you kidding me? The doctor gave his diagnosis, he said lymph node, not cyst.

If you are not going to honor the bet, let me know.

he said he thinks and to come back in two weeks. dont you think it would be foolish to pay now and you possibly could have to pay it back in two weeks? we lose transfer fee's.
 
spongebob said:
he said he thinks and to come back in two weeks. dont you think it would be foolish to pay now and you possibly could have to pay it back in two weeks? we lose transfer fee's.
I'll cover all transfer fees if the Dr somehow reverses his diagnosis.

he said he thinks it is a lymph node, that is his diagnosis.
 
Lestat said:
I'll cover all transfer fees if the Dr somehow reverses his diagnosis.

he said he thinks it is a lymph node, that is his diagnosis.

you dont think we should set up a panel to review the decision?

we'll put BB, goldendouchlicious, bran on the review panel.
 
spongebob said:
you dont think we should set up a panel to review the decision?

we'll put BB, goldendouchlicious, bran on the review panel.
No, that was never part of the bet. Just own up to it bro.
 
Lestat said:
No, that was never part of the bet. Just own up to it bro.

the panel will review the word 'ambiguous'. that is in the bet, you said it yourself.

the doctor said 'he thinks'.

so the panel has to review that.
 
spongebob said:
the panel will review the word 'ambiguous'. that is in the bet, you said it yourself.

the doctor said 'he thinks'.

so the panel has to review that.
ambiguous means no mention of either cyst nor lymph node.

don't play games. Doctors will always say "thinks" you will be hard pressed to find one that will tell you anything with 100% certainty.
 
spongebob said:
i sort of skipped over the specifics of this post. it goes like this just to clarify.

cyst = sponge wins
lymph node = lestat wins
niether = noone wins
here were the terms you agreed to sponge
 
i wouldnt fuckin pay. whoever stupid enough to place an online bet like that shouldnt get paid LOLOLOL
 
Wootoom said:
i wouldnt fuckin pay. whoever stupid enough to place an online bet like that shouldnt get paid LOLOLOL
I'd pay, I don't make bets unless I intend to honor them.
 
Lestat said:
ambiguous means no mention of either cyst nor lymph node.

don't play games. Doctors will always say "thinks" you will be hard pressed to find one that will tell you anything with 100% certainty.

one would think that if it clearly was a lymph node that the doctor would know. but he's not sure what it is.
 
if he had replaced lyphm node with cyst you would have been paid by now, you would never have even had to have asked.

I guess that is just where you and I differ then.
 
spongebob said:
i plan on honoring 100%. and im not joking, i think its not a clear case.
well pay now, Bran can ask more specifically at his follow up, if its not a lymph node, I will refund + fees.
 
Lestat said:
if he had replaced lyphm node with cyst you would have been paid by now, you would never have even had to have asked.

I guess that is just where you and I differ then.

that doesnt mean anything. its not clear but ill pay. if it turns out its not then you pay me back. fair enough. i think its ambiguous but ill pay.

if it is a lymph node will it go away with time? how will we know if it is or not.

does a cyst go away with time?
 
spongebob said:
that doesnt mean anything. its not clear but ill pay. if it turns out its not then you pay me back. fair enough. i think its ambiguous but ill pay.

if it is a lymph node will it go away with time? how will we know if it is or not.

does a cyst go away with time?
a lymph node will go away with time, it could be as little as two weeks, could be longer, it could stay enlarged for an extended period of time.. the doctor will be looking to see if it continues to get any bigger or harder.

A cyst will generally never go away, even if drained it is likely to fill again. A tell tale characteristic of a cyst is discharge, I don't suggest this, but squeezing a cyst usually will cause it to expell discharge.

Coincidentally.. I've had both a swollen lymph node AND a cyst on my neck.. at different times though. The cyst is like a zit.. that is what I thought it was until it didn't go away after over a year, plus it was white because of the puss building up inside it.
 
Lestat said:
well pay now, Bran can ask more specifically at his follow up, if its not a lymph node, I will refund + fees.

it may be unclear at his follow up.

ill pay but i reserve the right to form a panel of experts to rule on the final follow up visit.

i believe that if he goes back and the doctor states, that he thinks it was a lymph node but it has already subsided then that is ambiguous.

what do you say?
 
Lestat said:
a lymph node will go away with time, it could be as little as two weeks, could be longer, it could stay enlarged for an extended period of time.. the doctor will be looking to see if it continues to get any bigger or harder.

A cyst will generally never go away, even if drained it is likely to fill again. A tell tale characteristic of a cyst is discharge, I don't suggest this, but squeezing a cyst usually will cause it to expell discharge.

Coincidentally.. I've had both a swollen lymph node AND a cyst on my neck.. at different times though. The cyst is like a zit.. that is what I thought it was until it didn't go away after over a year, plus it was white because of the puss building up inside it.

my cyst doesnt expel fluid.
 
spongebob said:
it may be unclear at his follow up.

ill pay but i reserve the right to form a panel of experts to rule on the final follow up visit.

i believe that if he goes back and the doctor states, that he thinks it was a lymph node but it has already subsided then that is ambiguous.

what do you say?
if he says he thinks it was a lymph node, then that is his diagnosis! doctors will rarely rule anything out completely. Without actually going it to do a biopsy, you can't physically see the lymph node itself.
 
spongebob said:
i just transferred 10000karmas in good will. the rest in two weeks.
ok, that is fair, bran, can you be sure to ask for his specific diagnosis.. (e.g. "is/was it a lymph node?")
 
Lestat said:
ok, that is fair, bran, can you be sure to ask for his specific diagnosis.. (e.g. "is/was it a lymph node?")

i just transferred the whole amount, i was playing about the 'good will' thing.

but im serious about this being ambiguous. but i will leave it up to you and others to decide on the follow up.

its a close call but i will default to you.

maybe his follow up will be more conclusive.
 
spongebob said:
i just transferred the whole amount, i was playing about the 'good will' thing.

but im serious about this being ambiguous. but i will leave it up to you and others to decide on the follow up.

its a close call but i will default to you.

maybe his follow up will be more conclusive.
it would be idea if bran could ask the level of confidence.. he thinks its a lymph node.. what does that mean? 50%.. or 99%.. 99% is not ambiguous.. 50% is.
 
spongebob said:
we'll wait for the follow up.

if it is a lymph node it should be cleared up by then. if it is a cyst it probably will be just the same and maybe it will be more conclusive.
a lymph node still "could" be there too.

A cyst would be easier to diagnos.. especially for a dermatologist (what type of doc is bran seeing?) If it is a lymph node, and ENT would be the go to guy.. for a cyst.. a dermatologist rules.
 
bran987 said:
Do you want me to call back my doctor tomorrow and ask if there is a chance that it is a cyst?
just wait for the 2 week follow up, ask him then.. mention the bet and have him declare one of the following a winner:
1)cyst
2)lymph node
3) not enough conclusive evidence to say either
 
Lestat said:
just wait for the 2 week follow up, ask him then.. mention the bet and have him declare one of the following a winner:
1)cyst
2)lymph node
3) not enough conclusive evidence to say either
wait you thought I was serious?
 
Top Bottom