Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

spoke to my doctor about side effects and the one thing to be concerned about is..

rush

left ventricle hypertrophy or enlargement of the heart
I know that many athletes have slight hypertrophy
but he belived thtat steroids can increase hypertrophy
to dangerous levels, and this cannot be reversed..

opinions

ps. I know that most doctors dont know much when
it comes to anabolics but this guy trains and agreed
that the other sides are blown way out of proportion

steroids can enlarge the heart if they make your blood pressure to high for an extended period of time or cause your cholesterol values to become very screwed up. These things are very real possibilities if the proper precautions aren't taken.

Do everything in your power to keep your blood pressure low and keep your ldl low and your hdl high and don;t go nuts and take mega dosages for super long cycles.
I bet that most pro body builders out there have a large array of meds that they take on top of all their roids in order to keep their blood pressure and cholesterol in check.
Unless you are taking alot of roids though, simple precautions while on cycle will do fine, like keeping stress levels low, drinking lots of water, doing some cardio, taking omega 3 fatty acids, and avoiding excess greasey animal fat.

Top Bottom