Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Spidey Shatters Records With $148M

fistfullofsteel

Well-known member
Spidey Shatters Records With $148M

Sun May 06,11:04 AM ET


Spider-Man caught just about everyone in his web. The super hero's latest adventure, "Spider-Man 3," smashed box-office records with a $148 million haul in its first three days, according to studio estimates Sunday.

That put it ahead of the previous all-time weekend debut of $135.6 million set last summer by "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest."

With $59.3 million on opening day Friday, "Spider-Man 3" also broke the single-day box-office record, also held by "Dead Man's Chest" with $55.8 million in its first day.

IT IS A GOOD MOVIE, STOP THE HATING!!!!!
 
it sucks b/c I just realized during this one he's like part spider... he was crawling up the walls and stuff and I said "oh I get it, he's like part spider"... I may rewatch the other ones now that I understand
 
People have no life. I'd rather be on the internet.
 
Top Bottom