Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Speeding thyroid metabolism back up

none of you have really got the idea...

when dieting you normally have to control your thyroid levels... take your temp every morning upon wakinG(spelling? not eng) and when you c it go down significantly take time off

if you r gonna do 10 weeks diet, do 4week diet 2 week pause and 4week diet

if you wanna continue on with your diet you´ll have to resort to:
-methabolic thyrolean or similar (very very limited effect)
-t2 o t3

when taking t2 or t3 you i wouldn´t go over 4 weeks in use!! it´s a substitution wich will inhibit your own thyroid production, so once those 4 weeks are over you will really have to consider a brake till your core temp gets up again

juanjorod said:
none of you have really got the idea...

Dear JuanJorod,

I understand that you think that none of us really got the idea, so I got a solution:
I wont take my temperature, but I'll take down a list of words you misspelled.

On a serious note, if your thyroid is slowing down or speeding-up, it doesn't necessary mean your body temperature goes up and down (at least on the thermometer). I do believe in the temperature theory and have used it numerous times, but it is not always accurate. I would also think that just having a plain "cheat" day is much simpler and more productive.
My2cents
Mr.X:cool:

soory about spelling not native speaker as most of elitefitness is so don´t take the piss (no ofence)

thermometer worked for me, and when fatloss slowed down my temp has also done so(ie worked for me)

I understand about the language barrier, but I'll tell you what, a bodybuilder is a bodybuilder. NO MATTER WHAT LANGUAGE. :eek:)
We are all on the same road to success.

hey bro, definitely agreed that temp. fluctuation is a sign of "bad-good" thyroid. Just doesn't seem to be the same for everyone from my experience.

Top Bottom