Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Somthing's happenin'

Big Buck said:

it's normal to have "post-cycle depression"...just tell him to make sure he uses clomid to get his natural test started again, and remember time on=time off.

This was his 2nd cycle..... I wasnt into it on his first cycle myself, so I truly didnt realize anything he was going through. But now I am on my 2nd, and know how he feels.

We work out together, and the only way I can get him pissed off and ready to lift, is to tell him he is shrinking...... :) After that, the metal starts flying :)

Forgot to tell you TV3, I like your pic too---Madonna rocks. She is truly the energizer bunny.......

I like Madonna because she's probably the only star currently sporting decent arms. Hopefully she'll spark a trend and give people an idea what women's arms can look like. All the others have those limp noodle arms with no shoulders.

Demi Moore looked great for GI Jane, and Linda Hamilton had some great arms in a fight movie not too long ago, but I can't remember the name. Terminator 2?

Last edited:
Just go with the flow baby :) Sorry :( My first time , I got my period.....second time has been screwy. :fro:

ok i've now got it FULL FORCE! eek! it's early for one, and it's heavy for two.

yuck,,,,,,i've got my iron supplements though

BRICKGIRL.....how mnay mg should I be supplemeneting of iron @ this time?

i have 50 mg tablets.

Thanks!

Top Bottom