Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Someone, help me here

Legion Kreinak

Alright, my girlfriend thinks she's overweight first of all. She's not, yet she still says she feels fat and wants to try all these diet pills and shit. I keep telling her no, and that they're so bad for you, and don't work. She too thinks it's a miracle in a capsule, that will make her drop even more weight. Can someone compile a good list of convincing reasons not to use pills, or point me to a good source? Thanks, so much!

Tell her, they won't work without excercise and a proper diet, because basically they won't. Everything requires alittle work.

Also say your heart will blow up,which isn't a lie because metbaolife/lite will cause heartattacks if taken over the recomended dosage. Way over, but still. I saw an article somewhere I will go try and dig it up.

tell her to eat 9-10 times her body weight in calories mostly from less than half from protien and most from carbohydrates. and make her walk 3-5 miles a day she will loose and wont feel hungry she has to do the cardio

Top Bottom