Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Somebody tell me what this is...

Hannibal

Elite Mentor
Platinum
Plastic ice cream scoop? What'd that cost? About $400
 
Re: Re: Somebody tell me what this is...

casavant said:


What what is? Is there supposed to be a pic or something. What are you talking about???:confused:

Scariest environment imaginable, that's all you had to say, scariest environment imaginable.
 
TheProject said:


You know it's all funny until somebody gets shot in the leg.


I was laying on my bed wacking it once and I shot it all over my lips by accident. Does that count?

Would it be bad if I said I tasted it?
 
casavant said:
I was laying on my bed wacking it once and I shot it all over my lips by accident. Does that count?

Would it be bad if I said I tasted it?

I understand that you are handicapped by a natural immaturity, and I forgive you.
 
casavant said:



I was laying on my bed wacking it once and I shot it all over my lips by accident. Does that count?

Would it be bad if I said I tasted it?

So, did NASA find something growing on Uranus?
 
casavant said:


LOL. Are you serious? Do I come off as immature on these boards?

You want to compare brainpans? I won the Westinghouse prize when I was 12, big deal. Published at 19, so what. I got a double doctorate from MIT at 22, Chemistry and Geology. I taught at Princeton for two and a half years. Why do I do this? Because the money's good, the scenery changes and the let me use explosives.
 
casavant said:
No, I wanted to know if I really came off as immature, or if Hannibal was just fucking around.:D

This is so much fun, it's freaky!
 
casavant said:
It's even better on 90 mgs of Adderall and a Wellbutrin, trust me.:D

Well it's about time, I haven't thrown up in about an hour.
 
TheProject said:


You want to compare brainpans? I won the Westinghouse prize when I was 12, big deal. Published at 19, so what. I got a double doctorate from MIT at 22, Chemistry and Geology. I taught at Princeton for two and a half years. Why do I do this? Because the money's good, the scenery changes and the let me use explosives.

LOL!

What year did you win the Westinghouse?
 
casavant said:
That's what I'm saying.

I'm, like, 98% excited, and maybe 2% scared. Or maybe it's backwards. Maybe I'm 98% scared, and, like, 2% excited. But that's what makes it so great...-I'm so confused!
 
American components, Russian components, all made in Taiwan!
 
TheProject said:


You want to compare brainpans? I won the Westinghouse prize when I was 12, big deal. Published at 19, so what. I got a double doctorate from MIT at 22, Chemistry and Geology. I taught at Princeton for two and a half years. Why do I do this? Because the money's good, the scenery changes and the let me use explosives.

rock hound is the man!
 
'it's great. i work my own hours, i'm my own boss, no one
shoots me in the leg."
 
TheProject said:


Hey, you figured it out!

:)

"one toxicology analysis revealed ketamine. that's a very powerful sedative."

"sedatives are used all the time."

"yeah, well, this one's used on horses."

"some of these guys are very large."
 
Well cause it's sweet, which to me suggests cookie, I mean well putting cheese on something is sort of a defining characteristic of what makes a cracker a cracker. I don't know why I thought of that, i just...
 
Silverback316 said:
What in the blue hell is this thread abot?:confused:

You know we're sitting on four million pounds of fuel, one nuclear weapon and a thing that has 270,000 moving parts built by the lowest bidder. Makes you feel good, doesn't it?
 
i learned about the birds and the bees from max's tatoos...
i celebrated my 13th birthday in a brothel in managua with chick,
max, and eleven strippers named rosa..."
 
kronkette said:
i learned about the birds and the bees from max's tatoos...
i celebrated my 13th birthday in a brothel in managua with chick,
max, and eleven strippers named rosa..."

I don't want to be the materialistic weasel here, but do you think we'll get hazard pay for this?
 
Hannibal said:


I don't want to be the materialistic weasel here, but do you think we'll get hazard pay for this?

wait! I know this one. this is where the coyote puts himself into a sling shot and straps on an ACME rocket.....
 
kronkette said:


wait! I know this one. this is where the coyote puts himself into a sling shot and straps on an ACME rocket.....

...we have better rockets than the coyote.
 
TheProject said:
If anybody's anybody, I'm Han, and you're Chewbacca.

easy for you to say. i borrowed one hundred grand from a lone shark and spent it all on a stripper named molly mounds.....
 
I'm not worried they may die in space, I'm worried they may die during the physical

Now that's what I call the WRONG stuff
 
kronkette said:


easy for you to say. i borrowed one hundred grand from a lone shark and spent it all on a stripper named molly mounds.....

Boy, that's bad.
 
i know the presidents' chief advisor, we were at MIT together. and, at this point in time, you really don't want to take advice from a man who got a c minus in astrophysics. the presidents' advisors are wrong. I am right.......
 
Y_Lifter said:
I'm not worried they may die in space, I'm worried they may die during the physical

Ok, Cyclops Lady is starting to bug me...
 
TheProject said:
What? What road? Do you see any roads here?

Don't touch my uncle! He is the genius of my family. He used to make the tip of the bomb, you know? That finds New York or Washington?
 
Who's that for? Mr. Ed? You stick that thing in me, I'm going to stab you in the heart with it. You ever see Pulp Fiction?
 
Well, our object collision budget allows us to track about 3% of the sky, and begging your pardon, but that's a big-ass sky
 
kronk said:
Well, our object collision budget allows us to track about 3% of the sky, and begging your pardon, but that's a big-ass sky

I know the presidents' chief advisor, we were at MIT together. And, at this point in time, you really don't want to take advice from a man who got a C minus in astrophysics. The presidents' advisors are wrong. I am right.
 
They'll do it. They have a few requests... Oscar has some
outstanding parking tickets he'd like taken off his record, Noonan's got two women he'd like to see made American citizens, no questions asked; Chick wants a week Emperor Package at Ceaser's Palace; Bear wants to spend a summer in the Lincoln bedroom of the White House; Max wants you to bring back 8-tracks, hey, you wouldn't be able to tell us who killed Kennedy?... I didn't think so. One more thing... they don't want to pay taxes again.
Ever."
 
Top Bottom