Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Somebody please make the noise go away!

Fast Twitch Fiber

New member
Ahhhh!!!The punk bastards downstairs are blasting the worst noises known to mankind! Their music sounds like a motorcycle engine. I have some empty boxes on the floor and I can sit her and watch them wiggle on each bass note. Nobody's floor should be vibrating because of their neighbor's music. It's also worse because the neighbors in the house beside me have two dogs that start howling when they do this. I guess this music probably hurts thier ears since they have such sensitive hearing.

Oh well, I'll be out of here on Friday. No more murders, noisy neighbors, hopefully fewer crack dealers (unfortunately, they are everywhere in this city, ya gotta go to the suburbs to get away from that crap).
 
EnderJE said:
I should tell him to get a pitbull.

Damn, I'm never going to hear then end of pitbull jokes. Look, everyone has issues in their life. Aggressive dogs are one of mine. I was attacked by a dog as a kid and had to get stitches above my eye. I probably would have been killed except a neighbor saw it and beat the dog with a broom stick. When you're a child and you get attacked by a dog that's bigger than you, it's terrifying and the effects will live with you forever.
 
Go knock on the damn door.. when the bitch opens it walk in and pull the fugging speakers off of the radio..

solve all your problems there

:)

Oh and tell him to have a good night when your done
 
Fast Twitch Fiber said:
Damn, I'm never going to hear then end of pitbull jokes. Look, everyone has issues in their life. Aggressive dogs are one of mine. I was attacked by a dog as a kid and had to get stitches above my eye. I probably would have been killed except a neighbor saw it and beat the dog with a broom stick. When you're a child and you get attacked by a dog that's bigger than you, it's terrifying and the effects will live with you forever.
lol..bor..relax...I was also attacked by several dogs when I was younger with a paper route. I have no qualms about killing dogs in the most gruesome of ways. I've seen some of it in some of the third world countries. Occasionally, I found their methods of attack a little funny. It was sort of like some childish retribution against those that attacked me decades before...

..but still, some of your posts make me laugh.
 
Fast Twitch Fiber said:
Damn, I'm never going to hear then end of pitbull jokes. Look, everyone has issues in their life. Aggressive dogs are one of mine. I was attacked by a dog as a kid and had to get stitches above my eye. I probably would have been killed except a neighbor saw it and beat the dog with a broom stick. When you're a child and you get attacked by a dog that's bigger than you, it's terrifying and the effects will live with you forever.
OK, no Dog comments.
How about grass? Can we talk about that?LMAO
 
Fast Twitch Fiber said:
I was attacked by a dog as a kid and had to get stitches above my eye. I probably would have been killed except a neighbor saw it and beat the dog with a broom stick.


sometimes I wish neighbors would mind their own business. lol!
 
Top Bottom