Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

some questions and opinions, please

firephysic

o.k. i've been slightly dieting since january. started at 180lbs @ 12% bf. this week is 170lbs @ 7% bf. abs are in and very vascular in most areas. 5ft 8" 33 years old

i'm considering my 1st show the first weekend in may over in ft. worth. just tossing the idea around right now. so i haven't started cardio until this week. 3x's in morning(empty stomach) for 45mins. maybe 1 or 2 20 mins in the evening.

so i'm thinking of starting the original diet. practically no carbs. here's what i have laid out:

7:00----------protein shake = 66grams/flaxseed
9:30----------8-10 oz lean steak/2 cups green beans
noon---------same as #2
2:30-3:00---chicken breast baked w/ olive oil
4:30----------protein shake = 66grams/flaxseed
----------------WORKOUT-------------------------------------
7:00----------protein shake = 66grams/flaxseed followed by OJ
9:00----------8-10 oz lean steak/2 cups green beans

now for some questions:
how's diet look?
can the body use all 66 grams of protein at one time?
lean steak is what? london broil, sirloin, round steak?
can i substitute 96/4 extra lean hamburger for one steak meal?

am i too lean to start this diet 5-6 weeks out. i would like to compete on the heavier side of lightweight?

You seem to be supplementing quite a bit of fat. This would seem to me to be unnecessary on a no-carb diet. You need to especially take out that flax from your post workout shake as it will slow absorbtion. This defeats the purpose of post-workout protein and carbs. Also, I'd add dextrose instead of the OJ.

66 grams is high for one sitting, but don't worry about it.

Leanest is london broil. The rest are too fatty for a cutting diet, IMO. That includes hamburger, even with the fat cooked out.

As for your bf, I've never even been close to 7%, nor have I ever competed. So I can't help much on that one.

Looks good.

Look for 4% of 7% hamburger, do not exceed that.

As Gymtime said, take out the Flax in your post workout meal.

As long as you're training like a beast (SUPER HEAVY), yes your body CAN absorb that much protein in ONE sitting.

Go ahead and run what you're running for the next 5 weeks to bring out those SUPER RAZOR sharp etches.

Listen, I'm serious. Win this show and post pictures. Don't fuck around just because it's your first show. Don't pull any of this "It's going to be my first show, I don't care if I win or lose, it's just my first"... - Fuck that. Win it.

Good luck bro.

Top Bottom