Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

some of you people are really strange

how does someone get raped 3 times????
Short answer, with 6 billion plus on this planet a lot of people get dealt some truly rotten, completely unfair cards :(

*takes deep breath*

Oh, yeah, rape is SOOOOOOOO funny! Ha ha ha ha ha! I'm gonna plaster pictures of girls getting raped ALL OVER THE BOARD, because it's just SOOOOOO funny! Your mother must have HATED you KB, and that's why you make light of this stuff. I'll have you know my second cousin has been raped THREE TIMES and she's not laughing!!!!!! I hope your future daughter gets raped so you know her pain!!

Did I throw in enough capitalization and bold in there? I feel like I should have used red font in there somewhere too. It's hard to believably spew anger when you aren't actually angry lololol

you forgot "c'est la vie" (sp?)`

How The living fuck do you people turn a fun thread into something so hateful?

How The living fuck do you people turn a fun thread into something so hateful?
Here's a lesson in how one perspective differs from another, I don't see it as a "fun" thread, I see it as an observation from the OP that they think the majority of people on this board exhibit behavior they consider outside the boundaries of normal.

Pizzaman was truly the weirdest person on here and he was 100% of the same way in real life.

damn i remember that bor long time ago. he was in dallas i think, and was 100% certifiable.

lol...at the idea of normal

My post was a joke that would be lost on anyone who managed to avoid a certain former posters rantings. I don't know of anyone who's actually suffered that fate.

Smurfy, good catch lolol

i knew your post was bs... still quite a thinker though hahaha

Top Bottom