Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Some observations about elite fitness

needsize

Elite Mentor
Platinum
George is in kind of a funny position owning this board. The ultimate aim for him and this board has to be to sell his products and make some coin, totally understandable as no one dishes out the kind of money this place costs just out of the goodness of their own hearts.
But this is where it must suck. The most posts, and therefor the most bandwidth used, seems to be on the chat board. But in scrolling through the people that spend ALL day there, creating some of the most useless and inane posts I have ever seen, I had to look for a long time to find anyone who had paid for platinum. Beyond that, there may be only a handfull of the regulars from the forum that even work out at all.
So, the people that cost George the most money, don't give anything back to the board, either in $ or in any sort of useful knowlege that they share with the other members.

I believe that they fall under the category of "free riders"...

Nice observations. Question though, do you have a possible solution for that????

barnes3

barnes3 said:
I believe that they fall under the category of "free riders"...

Nice observations. Question though, do you have a possible solution for that????

barnes3

Other than can the chat board, no suggestions. I do like that George has instructed the mods to take a no bullshit approach over there with some of the biggest shit disturbers, all the racist, general hater stuff will get you banned now, that's definitely a good step!

Very true. But for the longest time I never posted because I was in the learning stage.

I won't waste my time in the chat board..........

You know that I love the training board...that is what brought me to Elite in the first place. I remember finding out that there even was a Chat board...and didn't get on there for a long time.

Let's just get the training board to take off man...all else will fall into place.

B True

In all honestly I would like to see the chat board, between the sheets, club board, etc get shit-canned. This is a fitness site...there are plenty of chat boards on the net for these people to create drama on.

What are your thoughts about allowing Platinum Members to "Chat" here about non fitness topics as well as fitness topics?

George Spellwin said:
What are your thoughts about allowing Platinum Members to "Chat" here about non fitness topics as well as fitness topics?

I think thats a great idea.

As needsize pointed out, the members of the chat clique take up the most bandwith, yet only a small percentage of them are platinum.

I am not made of money, yet I spare $12/month out of respect for what this site has given me, and the people who are costing this site the most money should do the same.

Be prepared for an obscene amount of bitching and whining though if you do indeed follow through with this plan.

George Spellwin said:

I think that's not a bad idea anyway, there isn't much traffic on the platinum board anyway. That small clique on the chat board make it difficult for anyone not in their crowd to post there, as you either get flammed or the retarded, completely inane posts that guys like decem throw up every few seconds, just bury your post in no time!

I'm with b fold on the training board thing too, that's the first place I come when I log onto elite, and there are some of us that put a lot of effort into keeping that place positive as well as informative.

Top Bottom