Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Some HELP here bros.

genetics

Long story short, i'm tired of cycling and doing pct. I want to go on TRT. And then blast now and then. I'm 37 years old, have 3 kids and dont want any more children. How exactly do i go about this?

Where from can i learn about HRT / TRT?

I would appreciate experienced replies here. Thanks for all your advise in advance bros.

2 ways to go about it. A you can contact a hrt clinic and pay out of pocket for a maintenance dose of test which will equate to about 150.00 for a 10cc bottle and they will monitor your blood work an such.. They generally prescribe you about 150mgs a week or B you can see an endo doctor and he will most likely put you on a cream to start with which sux ass then he might give you bi weekly injects of 100mgs or a little more which is going to make your test levels flucuate more than the stock market. Those are the 2 options bro.. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get on 200/week. You're at that age that it's fine to hop on HRT. No problems.

1 shot/week of 200mg cyp prescribed and you are golden.

Get on 200/week. You're at that age that it's fine to hop on HRT. No problems.

1 shot/week of 200mg cyp prescribed and you are golden.

could it be 1 shot of test e 250mg /week or that's too much? cuz i always read that hrt doses r something like 100-125mg/week

Top Bottom