Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Some advice for a cycle while on TRT?

cgmeagle

Hi guys, I could really use some advice. Heres the story. I'm 33, 5'9", 195 lbs. Ive been on Doc prescribed TRT (100mgs. Cyp a week) for over a year now. A few months ago I decided to do a fairly mild cycle to break through some plateaus that I'd had major trouble overcoming for quite some time now. I'm fairly experienced & knowledgeable when it comes to AAS (most of that from real life experience and also reading thread after thread on this board over the last few years). I'm now in week 10 of a planned 12 week cycle of 400 mgs. of deca and 600 mgs. of Test Cyp. a week.

Here's my question: At the end of my cycle, should I simply drop my test doses right back down to my prescribed TRT doses and call it good, without bothering with proper PCT? Or should I take a break from EVERYTHING & start my PCT, then at the end of PCT, go back on my TRT? I have hcg and Nolvadex on hand, and can get Clomid or Arimadex any time I want.

I have noticed some slight testicular atrophy and have some slightly tender nipples. Obviously the deca will shut me down for quite some time, but my pre TRT levels were so low anyway, I'm likely going to be on TRT for life.

Any and all advice you can give me would be much appreciated! Thanks, brothers.

Should I bother with the HCG to get the boys back into tip top shape? How about the Novadex (or Clomid, Arimadex) to knock out what I suspect is the beginning of gyno?

As far as blood work, I'm being closely monitored by my Endocrinologist (blood work every 5-6 months)

Nolva for gyno, arimidex "supposed" to help with water retention and keep estrogen in check. I personally take HCG during.

i would imagine you are just going to drop back to your TRT dose - there would be no reason to do PCT when you are going to be staying " ON ".
There are plenty of good bro's in a similar situation on EF , you could check out some similar threads in the anti-ageing section while you are waiting
for some of them boys to chime in here.

Good luck bro.

Hi guys, I could really use some advice. Heres the story. I'm 33, 5'9", 195 lbs. Ive been on Doc prescribed TRT (100mgs. Cyp a week) for over a year now. A few months ago I decided to do a fairly mild cycle to break through some plateaus that I'd had major trouble overcoming for quite some time now. I'm fairly experienced & knowledgeable when it comes to AAS (most of that from real life experience and also reading thread after thread on this board over the last few years). I'm now in week 10 of a planned 12 week cycle of 400 mgs. of deca and 600 mgs. of Test Cyp. a week.

Here's my question: At the end of my cycle, should I simply drop my test doses right back down to my prescribed TRT doses and call it good, without bothering with proper PCT? Or should I take a break from EVERYTHING & start my PCT, then at the end of PCT, go back on my TRT? I have hcg and Nolvadex on hand, and can get Clomid or Arimadex any time I want.

I have noticed some slight testicular atrophy and have some slightly tender nipples. Obviously the deca will shut me down for quite some time, but my pre TRT levels were so low anyway, I'm likely going to be on TRT for life.

Any and all advice you can give me would be much appreciated! Thanks, brothers.

I am on permanent HRT also..

If you plan on staying on the test anyways.. don't bother with PCT!!

It will crash you and lose your gains.. I have no doubt you are permanently shut down... Just switch back to TRT, it's like instantly being finished with PCT with less of a crash.

Crashes are not healthy either.. just switch back man..

Go back on, though You can use a slightly lower dosage the week of using HCG.

Do not use clomid or nolvedex.

Do a proper PCT after a cycle, even if you go back on HRT. AT 33 you're still producing some natural test and you should make the most of it.

Top Bottom