Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sodium! How much can it really affect appearance/dryness

SwollenMember_18

Im sure this has been covered already at some point, and I know the general consensus is just keep it low with little or no added salt, just what's in our food. But my question is how much of a difference it can make to (for example) the definition of our abs when already very lean!!

We all know plain diet foods aren't the most exciting thing to eat, i use sriracha, sugar free ketchup, and mustard on most of my meals... Drink a ton of water, potassium supps, Keeps the cals in check but then sodium really does add up with all the egg whites and other natural sodium in food.

Post your experience with sodium manipulation, or changes you have seen in the mirror while adding or decreasing daily intake!!

Thinking about experimenting for myself on these last few days of my cut, but thought i would see if anyone could chime in on results they have seen for themselves!

Happy lifting!
Swoll

Sodium and other electrolytes manipulate a hormone called aldosterone. Over time your body will regain homeostasis. if your were to eat 10g of sudium a day for an extended period of time it wouldnt cause much if any excess water retention

Top Bottom