Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So I met my first guy from the web

donnamarie

wasn't too bad but its obvious he want serious about long term, anyone had success with online for a long term relationship or even more? Dont want to waste my time if its highly impossible to meet someone for more than just a fling.

My brother-in-law has been happily married for 4 years from an online relationship. The negative was he went through a lot of duds over three years before he found his "perfect" match.

RD

It can work but use it only to reach out, get information to make contact right away, I don't think "online relationships" work, or are even real. Just my opinion. Log off as soon as you can and move it into a real "offline" relationship. You only have doctored responses and interactions, everything is scripted online. It's nice but it's not reality. Just my .02 :)

My brother-in-law has been happily married for 4 years from an online relationship. The negative was he went through a lot of duds over three years before he found his "perfect" match.

RD
When I said "online", I meant they met online. The relationship developed offline. They dated offline two years before they got married. (They lived in the same town).

I agree with Cindylou about an exclusively online relationship. Too many unknowns and too much risk. Proceed with caution.

RD

idk..depends on the scenario...anything that starts out heavily online I think is doomed to fail...relationships/friendships..whatever
maybe a dating site is ok..idk, never tried one

I don't mean to offend anyone here because this is a very supportive sound off board but I gave up considering anyone "real" which is really disappointing because I thought of a couple of people as real and one in particular and that didn't turn out to be true

My dad met his wife and my best friend met her husband online and so far, they're both crazy happy.

I totally agree with what Cindy said, though.

I def agree. Me and my guy started out heavy, too much too fast, and now I'm not sure what's going on. We are seperated I guess. One thing I've noticed about meeting guys in the net, though, is that they have issues a mile long. I talked to the ex gf of my guy, and she confirmed that his behavior is consistant, that this is classic him.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EliteFitness

Definitely agree, that's why id prefer to meet online, cause at that point its not the looks that matter.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EliteFitness

Top Bottom