Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Snorting Fina

powerhouse972

I recently got a 20 dose of component th. At first i wanted to snort it just for the hell of it and see what happened. Nothing, i could blow my nose and see particles of fina in my snot. So after that i thought i would try the dmso and see how that worked. Now not to say that dmso doesn't work but all the crap you have to do is a pain in the ass and then it smells and leaves a itchy scratchy burn that will eventually turn into a rash. So now i have made up my mind to just do what i should have done in the beginning and buy a kit.

You will be much happier with the results.

Snorting fina was pretty brave. gwl9dta and I need you for an experiment. We want to convert ibuprofen into an injectable and I was wondering if you would test it. I thought of you when we were posting about converting it so I thought I would let you know. :D

the guys an idiot of wanted to snort it.. we understand that but the whole "take it anally" joke is completely played out. funny for the first 100 times ive seen it used.. not anymore

chronicX357 said:
the guys an idiot of wanted to snort it.. we understand that but the whole "take it anally" joke is completely played out. funny for the first 100 times ive seen it used.. not anymore

damn what crawled up your ass...

(sorry had to do it)

Top Bottom