Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

smoking while on anabolics

Not a big fan of smoking...but one of my training partners is. He always is out of breath half way through our workouts, and cardio is extremely difficult for him...especially during contest time. Save the $3.50+ a pack and buy more gear! Later =)

<--JAMMER-->

I want to bash smoking right now but realize I have my Cope in. Smoking does suck though, out of breath, can't train as hard. And I wish I saved the 3.5 a day on Copenhagen. would be one hell of a cycle

I'm with jam on this one if you x the price of one pack of that shit by 12 month's you could save around 1260 $$ a year it means you can buy 3 cycles :)

i did X it by one pack maybe you smoke 2 packs a day.who knows ??

I thought smoking would effect the results of AS, doesn't smoking hinder the repair of muscles?
Dirty

Smoking has its ups and downs. Smoking several packs a day will keep your weight down. Nicottine is a metabolic enhancer. That is probably the only good thing I can think of as far as smoking goes though. Everone knows the long terms, (lung cancer, ateriosclerosis, etc), but like the other guys said it will hurt your ablity to workout. Smoking will lower your body O2 saturation and will especially hurt aerobic performance.

Top Bottom