Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Smart Life Sciences

Foundation

Hi everyone.

Has anyone on here had any experience with Smart Life Sciences?

My friend has bought some dbol from a usually trusted source - he is 2 weeks in not noticed anything really (30mg pd). I said it can take longer than 2 weeks but most notice it by then.

He ran the authentication code on their website and it checked out. Though could all be a scam.

I am told they can be legit but in the UK there are so any fakes as I am sure there is everywhere.

Thanks

Personally, I have no experience with this brand, so I can not judge. It is not normal to see fake Dbol, as it is a rather cheap steroid, so it does not make much of a sense. However, in 2 weeks you should be feeling the effects, and this is rather strange that you are not feeling anything just yet.

What you can do next time, is check out the source section of the sister forum Evolutionary. There you will find lots of information about different sources, and will see feedback from their customers. This is really the best way of getting high quality gear.

Ok thanks guys.

It is my friend doing it... despite me suggesting to just to test only for first cycle.

The packaging looks expensive etc so as you stated it is a cheap steroid so would be a waste of time.

I haven't seen it anywhere else other than UK. It is an Indian company.

I will update if he swells up or if he doesn't!

I have never heard of the brand before brother.

Head on over to our sister site evolutionary.org. Check the source reviews section. See what kind of reviews come up.

I have never heard of the brand before brother.

Head on over to our sister site evolutionary.org. Check the source reviews section. See what kind of reviews come up.

Thanks. The only feedback is from UK websites. The lab is only just over a year old i believe.

Top Bottom