Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Slim down without suffering...

CheapPinz

Any woman can look great by simply cutting calories. Over the years, muscle tone deminishes, and a little more effort is required; but the same principle holds true.. Cut the calories, and you will get smaller and look better. To get rid of the soft belly, the extra cushion in your hips, cutting out some staple ingredients is a good start:

soda. regular soda is full of sugar. switch to diet, something with zero carbs, and zero sugars.
impulse snacks: no chips, fritos, cheetoz, anything from a vending machine: beware.
fast foods: forget the mc donalds, pizza hut, your favorite chinese food delivery svs. all loaded with stuff you shouldn't let pass your lips...
food pyramid joke: forget about what you were taught in school. Eating breads, fruits, etc to the extent recommended will get you fat and diabetic by the time you're 50. The sugars and carbs in fruits and breads alone are a topic all their own...avoid them like the plague, and you will consume plenty by accident.
This is a good start and rock solid advice. If I could follow my own advice I'd look great:)

Top Bottom