Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

six pack before summer??

kiosk

Ok, I have decided to go for a six-pack look by the summer but need some help....I am 6'2'' right now at 212lbs and approx 18% BF. I think I will need to get to at least 10%BF for them to show (yes they are there!!) but I want to avoid losing a lot of LBM. Can folks make suggestions on Diet and Supplements? I currently take Redline VPX but only before workouts.....or let me know if this is not realistic by the summer and I am just daydreaming!

you won't get anywhere with supps alone. focus on your diet. there are PLENTY of good cutting diets here. search for 'em.

i know you're asking for supplement recommendations, but i just thought i'd put in my $.02. good luck.

DIET DIET DIET

TRAIN TRAIN TRAIN

then and only then can helper supps HELP...

Gotta love a thread with artificial deadlines: Summer, Springbreak, etc...

Cheffy says volumes...

well i lost alot of fat by keeping my protine high and cutting back on my carbs slowly ,so i wouldnt ripp some ones head off J/Kand i also did my cardio in the first thing in the morning on a empty stomach[ a theragenic also} ,your blood sugar levels are at there lowest then ,and you brun 300 times more fat then any other time in the day,i started out slow to break my self in ,then in a weelk i was use to it ,did 45 minutes of cardio then i eat and then l8r i would train ,and have small meals threw out the day watching my carbs and cutting them back ,and watching my size and strenght ,if you cut back to much to soon your body will canibleize[did i spell that rightLOL)its self for lack of fuel .hope this helps it work very well for me ..............jroxxx

Top Bottom