Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Siri looks interesting...

EnderJE

EF VIP
AI on the phone? Neat. It've tried Google Voice Actions, hopefully this is better.

I love Siri. I've had that app for like a year, it's always worked well for me :)

I don't understand why theyre pretending it's new for the iPhone 4S...for sales I guess, but Siri has been available as an app for a long ass time.

Maybe there's something I'm missing or an addition to its capabilities I don't know about, but it sounds like the same old app I've had for a while now.

I love Siri. I've had that app for like a year, it's always worked well for me :)

I don't understand why theyre pretending it's new for the iPhone 4S...for sales I guess, but Siri has been available as an app for a long ass time.

Maybe there's something I'm missing or an addition to its capabilities I don't know about, but it sounds like the same old app I've had for a while now.

Was it always voice activated into the OS? I never had it and can't find it now.

Was it always voice activated into the OS? I never had it and can't find it now.

I'd have to open the app just like anything else, but yeah then it was voice activated. Once it was open, I could say anything I wanted and it's give me an answer or send me to a website or whatever it was I was asking.

I've legit had the app for probably a year on my iPhone 4, which is why this iPhone 4S nonsense is total bullshit to me. Siri is nothing even close to new. It's really not worth the upgrade from the 4, IMO.

Interesting you can't find it though. I wonder if they deleted it from the store, to encourage the purchase of the 4S over the app. Probably, knowing Apple.

I'd have to open the app just like anything else, but yeah then it was voice activated. Once it was open, I could say anything I wanted and it's give me an answer or send me to a website or whatever it was I was asking.

I've legit had the app for probably a year on my iPhone 4, which is why this iPhone 4S nonsense is total bullshit to me. Siri is nothing even close to new. It's really not worth the upgrade from the 4, IMO.

Interesting you can't find it though. I wonder if they deleted it from the store, to encourage the purchase of the 4S over the app. Probably, knowing Apple.

I tried Siri about a year ago and liked it. But for some reason, I just don't use it much. I may take another look at it.

I tried Siri about a year ago and liked it. But for some reason, I just don't use it much. I may take another look at it.

I don't use it much either, which is why I think the upgrade to 4S is pointless. At the end of the day, it would take longer to press the button and say "Call Plunkey" than it would for me to just press Contacts > Plunkey.

I've got the 4 and thinking about the 4s because of the specification bump. I guess I'm in the 1%.

Top Bottom