Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Single Steroid Cycles

S

slobberknocker

Just some random thoughts from me:

Some of you, if you haven't already done it, may want to consider running some single steroid cycles at some point in your juicing career. Why? Because that is the only way for YOU to find out what works best for YOU, individually.

Let's say a newbie starts out w/a test,deca,dbol stack. He makes great gains, and is overall very satisfied. But, how does he know what gave him the gains? Was it the test? The deca? The dbol? Some comination of two? Or all 3? And where does he go from there? He has little to no knowledge of his own body's response to the different anabolic compounds he's used.

In the past year and a half, I've done fina alone, dbol alone, and test alone. You know what I found? Test really doesn't do a whole lot for me. WHAT DID HE JUST SAY???? You heard me. I used to be one of those "test is best", "no test=no cycle" people. That was because all my prior cycles had included test, AND other compounds. So, I never really knew for certain WHICH compound gave me the majority of my gains. Now that I have tried some things by themselves I know how my body responds to each one. Believe me, that is a HUGE advantage. With my new information, I can now construct better cycles that will take advantage of my own body's reactions to different drugs.

At this point, I'm thinking my next stack will be fina/dbol. I know that I react extremely well to each of these compounds, and I'm dying to find out how the synergy will effect me.

Just something to think about. I'm not saying you have to do this, or "my way or the highway", or anything like that. I'm just saying that I have found it beneficial to conduct my own little experiments in determining how I can best give my body the tools that it needs to achieve massive growth.

:)

Interesting and very thought provoking post. I did a single steriod cycle years ago when I was in college. It was Winstrol. I got a 30cc jug of Upjohn Vet Winstrol 50mg/ml. I got great results from it but I think that was then and this is now. My receptors were virgins back then so I responded very well.

That same cycle today would most likely yield marginal but decent, sustainable results. I have considered doing an Anavar only cycle or a D-bol only cycle but at this point it's just thoughts. When it's time to cycle I usually have three or four different AS in the mix along with anti-e's and HCG.

Huck and Big Andy, HIGHLY recommend a Dbol only cycle along with Arimidex/Liquidex at .5-1mg a day. They theorize that the combo will leave you hard, lean, and pumped!!!

Texas Ranger said:
Huck and Big Andy, HIGHLY recommend a Dbol only cycle along with Arimidex/Liquidex at .5-1mg a day. They theorize that the combo will leave you hard, lean, and pumped!!!

Have the said how "quality" gains from a cycle like this would be? Just curious... I did a D-bol only cycle once and loved it because of the "profound sense of well being" that went along with it, though all of the water retention dissipating post cycle was quite hard to handle.

They said the combo could really produce some quality gains. You won't have the excess water retention because it'll virtually be eliminated with the use of Arimidex. So,whatever you gain will be muscle.

They said the combo could really produce some quality gains. You won't have the excess water retention because it'll virtually be eliminated with the use of Arimidex. So, whatever you gain will be muscle.

Texas Ranger said:
They said the combo could really produce some quality gains. You won't have the excess water retention because it'll virtually be eliminated with the use of Arimidex. So, whatever you gain will be muscle.

Badass! I might need to try this...

I agree but that just isnt the reality for people who are on a budget,if I tried something before that was a combo and it worked,thats what I will do,I cant afford to pay big bucks with little to no returns, but in theory that would be a great thing

JibbyJabba said:

Have the said how "quality" gains from a cycle like this would be? Just curious... I did a D-bol only cycle once and loved it because of the "profound sense of well being" that went along with it, though all of the water retention dissipating post cycle was quite hard to handle.

You might find this study on D-bol of interest. It was originally posted by Huck.

"Dianabol often gets a bad rap for being nothing more than a "bloating" drug.While it is true that the initial onset of weight gains are usually induced by estradiol influenced edema,once the drug has been administered for consecutive weeks,many subsequent anabolic reactions take place(more than are listed in this study)and true HYPERTROPHY is realized.And contrary to popular opinion,it does not all fade away after discontinuation.They don't call it the breakfast of champions for nothingEnjoy my brothas...."

Clin Sci (Colch) 1981 Apr;60(4):457-61

Effects of methandienone on the performance and body composition of men undergoing athletic training.

Hervey GR, Knibbs AV, Burkinshaw L, Morgan DB, Jones PR, Chettle DR, Vartsky D.

1. In a previous study of the effects of methandienone (Dianabol) on men undergoing athletic training, strength and performance increased, but not significantly more when the subjects were taking the drug than when they were taking placebo. The subjects did, however, gain more weight on the drug, with increases in total body potassium and muscle dimensions. It remained an open question whether the muscles had gained normal tissue or intracellular fluid. 2. In an attempt to distinguish between these possibilities the trial has been repeated, using as subjects seven male weight-lifters in regular training, and including measurements of total body nitrogen. As before, a dose of 100 mg of methandienone/day was given alternately with the placebo in a double-blind crossover experiment. The treatment periods lasted 6 weeks and were separated by an interval of 6 weeks. Body weight, potassium and nitrogen, muscle size, and leg performance and strength increased significantly during training on the drug, but not during the placebo period. 3. The finding of increased body nitrogen suggested that the weight gain was not only intracellular fluid. The increases in body potassium (436 +/- SEM 41 mmol) and nitrogen (255 +/- 69 g) were too large in proportion to the weight gain (2.3 +/- 0.4 kg) for this to be attributed to gain of normal muscle or other lean tissue, and imply gain of nitrogen-rich, phosphate-poor substance. Although this action of methandienone might be described as anabolic, the weight gain produced is not normal muscle.

Juice Authority said:

You might find this study on D-bol of interest. It was originally posted by Huck.

"Dianabol often gets a bad rap for being nothing more than a "bloating" drug.While it is true that the initial onset of weight gains are usually induced by estradiol influenced edema,once the drug has been administered for consecutive weeks,many subsequent anabolic reactions take place(more than are listed in this study)and true HYPERTROPHY is realized.And contrary to popular opinion,it does not all fade away after discontinuation.They don't call it the breakfast of champions for nothingEnjoy my brothas...."

Clin Sci (Colch) 1981 Apr;60(4):457-61

Effects of methandienone on the performance and body composition of men undergoing athletic training.

Hervey GR, Knibbs AV, Burkinshaw L, Morgan DB, Jones PR, Chettle DR, Vartsky D.

1. In a previous study of the effects of methandienone (Dianabol) on men undergoing athletic training, strength and performance increased, but not significantly more when the subjects were taking the drug than when they were taking placebo. The subjects did, however, gain more weight on the drug, with increases in total body potassium and muscle dimensions. It remained an open question whether the muscles had gained normal tissue or intracellular fluid. 2. In an attempt to distinguish between these possibilities the trial has been repeated, using as subjects seven male weight-lifters in regular training, and including measurements of total body nitrogen. As before, a dose of 100 mg of methandienone/day was given alternately with the placebo in a double-blind crossover experiment. The treatment periods lasted 6 weeks and were separated by an interval of 6 weeks. Body weight, potassium and nitrogen, muscle size, and leg performance and strength increased significantly during training on the drug, but not during the placebo period. 3. The finding of increased body nitrogen suggested that the weight gain was not only intracellular fluid. The increases in body potassium (436 +/- SEM 41 mmol) and nitrogen (255 +/- 69 g) were too large in proportion to the weight gain (2.3 +/- 0.4 kg) for this to be attributed to gain of normal muscle or other lean tissue, and imply gain of nitrogen-rich, phosphate-poor substance. Although this action of methandienone might be described as anabolic, the weight gain produced is not normal muscle.

Well... this certainly has me thinking... Thanks for the study!

It would be badass if someone has performed this same sort study with multiple types of AS - then we could objectively determine which AS causes the greatest gains in muscle mass alone, eliminating water retention from consideration altogether.

Anyone know of such a study?

JJ

Top Bottom