Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

side effects of sustanon?

Im about to start my first cycle . (iv e been saying htis for about a month now). And im wondering why it hurts more after an injection of AS than a standard injection. I have had plenty of injections in my ass and it hurt but not like the pain all of your are describing.

Sus = no pain for me. Just do it right and make sure you massage the glute a lot after. I even lay on the ground and roll back and forth... do squats.... etc. No pain. Bunch o sissies.

Usually the pain from sus(in the delts) is minimum if any, but yesturday i shot 1cc of sus in my left delt went to the gym and did chest/tris....Still no pain till about 4 in the morning...Then Holyshit it hit me!I have to say it was the first time i ever felt pain like that from a shot of sus,or anything else for that matter...My shoulder still feels alittle tight, but the pain has gone down alot...

I figure my big mistake was probably doing chest right after the shot:(

Tony104104 said:
Usually the pain from sus(in the delts) is minimum if any, but yesturday i shot 1cc of sus in my left delt went to the gym and did chest/tris....Still no pain till about 4 in the morning...Then Holyshit it hit me!I have to say it was the first time i ever felt pain like that from a shot of sus,or anything else for that matter...My shoulder still feels alittle tight, but the pain has gone down alot...

I figure my big mistake was probably doing chest right after the shot:(

Yea....the pain is always delayed w/ the sus shots in the ass or the quads. When I inject, I'm fine, and then I do legs right after (mad squats and some cardio to keep my legs/ass moving). The pain kicks in about 5 or 6 hours later when I stop moving, like the next day and shit.......once it was so bad (in quads), that I woke up like at 5 AM with massive soreness......it sucked. But that was like the first time I injected it. Glutes are the lesser of evils, for sure. Oh, and vicodin is a good thing to have for this.....wish I had saved some.

-rvd_brock

lame

6) Cockiness...I've become pretty cocky, like I want take shit off people at the gym (the ones that are smaller than me). I was in the middle of my Bench Sets (5x5), and I left to get some water. Just in case, I left my towel on the bar. When I came back, some kid had cleared my bench, thrown my towel on the ground, and had loaded a 25 on each side and was about to lay down. I went to the spotter position and held the bar down as he tried to lift off. I looked him straight in the eye, and told him that I was not done, and that he needed to reload my bar...NOW!

That's all that I've noticed...good luck...enjoy [/B][/QUOTE]

that isnt cool at all, youre an ASSHOLE and if i saw u do that to someone i would never want to be your friend

things i've notice on 250mg a week for 8 weeks....

1. slight increase of acne until week 3, then it dissapeared completely (maybe due to hormones finally balancing out)

2. extreme hunger

3. i agree with the cockiness and i felt very confident in everything i was doing and acted like i didnt give a shit about a lot of things that would normally bother me (this is totally mental)

4. very slight hairloss but only in my temples and this was post cycle.

Re: lame

syn1st said:
that isnt cool at all, youre an ASSHOLE and if i saw u do that to someone i would never want to be your friend

are you kidding me? OK, then pretend I didn't do it, and you didn't see it. Can we still be friends? Our friendship means so much to me.

BTW, throwing around (attempting to throw around) negative Karma is no way to make friends on this board. Especially when you only have 1 day and 3 posts to your name. Just some advice from a beginner to another.

how do you know it's negative karma? I thought all newbies had grey karma?

Anyways I thought the story was funny and he was probably kidding anyway.

Dragon14 said:
Sus = no pain for me. Just do it right and make sure you massage the glute a lot after. I even lay on the ground and roll back and forth... do squats.... etc. No pain. Bunch o sissies.

Dude, that's classic!

Top Bottom