Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should The Ban Be Lifted???

SHOULD THE GOVERNMENT'S BAN BE REPEALED?

• YES---with no restrictions

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Yes---with certain restrictions

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
H

HULKSTER

Well, do you all think the federal government's ban on AAS should be repealed? And if yes, should there be any restrictions to obtaining it, such as getting a doctor's approval and prescription?

This is like asking a bunch of fat kids in Hershey PA if Ice Cream should be free.

Banned? it's still legal with a script. If you mean for bb'ing etc I think they should be legal with a script for that. If a women has a sex change it's legal for her to have a script forever, people around here just want to look better and heal faster.

WODIN said:
This is like asking a bunch of fat kids in Hershey PA if Ice Cream should be free.

Wodin, just out of curiousity, I wanted to see if the vote would be 100% in favor, or there is actually a significant minority of EF members who are against AAS ever being legalized.

It should stay illegal.........I like the idea of you lot being jealous because I live in the UK (where gear is legal) :).

If it were legalized, it would be by prescription and no health insurance company would cover the cost.

Thus we'd pay 5x the cost than we do right now.

Top Bottom