Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

should i run eg only at 400mg per week?

svtmassa

New member
I am looking for some more lean mass, not a big fan of the test mass monster bloat, how does eq sound at 400mg per week for 16 weeks with winny 50mg a day for the last 2 weeks, whats another good lean mass drug to stack eq with, thanks guys
 
svtmassa said:
I am looking for some more lean mass, not a big fan of the test mass monster bloat, how does eq sound at 400mg per week for 16 weeks with winny 50mg a day for the last 2 weeks, whats another good lean mass drug to stack eq with, thanks guys


currently running 600 test e , and 600 eq, ...no real bloat issues, and adding decent lean mass...everybody is different, keeping up cardio, and training hard.... :p
 
500-600mg per week of test is not gonna make somebody into a bloated "mass Monster" if they have diet in line and also using an AI to combat estrous sides.

I'd buy a couple bottles of Test enathate or Cypionate and some AIFM and save yourself a couple hundred dollars to spend on a woman or having fun.

BMJ
 
I'd take Mr. BMJ's advice bro...I did and had some great results!!!
 
run winstrol at 50mg ed for the last 6 weeks becuase 2 weeks wont give you the results your looking for it will be just kicking in by then
 
Top Bottom