Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

should i feel this hot on xenadrine

i dont really think the stuff works that well. yeah, sure it makes me sweat a little, but I dont think they really do a lot in terms of burning fat. I dont know if this is dangerous or not, but, I take 3 pills at 6:30am, 3 pills at 11:00am, and then 3 more at 4:00pm, an hour before my workout. I sleep fine at night. The shit aint cheap though.

i hear ya bro. its expensive. i hear people make it from their own ingredients. how exactly would one do this and what quantities etc. send me a link or a message.

I take four before my evening workout and two in the morning. I know its probably bad for me, but after work I need a boost to get the intensity there.

I quickly build up immunity to the stimulant effects. The first couple of days I'm a bit wired, but after that I don't really notice it anymore. The real value of ECA for me is the appetite suppression. I don't know how many extra calories I burn by using it, but I doubt it's enough to make a difference. Some days I have to remind myself to eat though.

I loved excededrine...really made me sweat and gave me the shits after cardio which is always nice.
As for sleep this always happens to me after I try a new thermo drug. As others have said welcome to the world of ECA. I'm no pro by any means but just wanted to say my expierence. Try taking the drug hours before bed...it'll wear down eventually and you'll want that initial feeling back which is wear you'll increase dosage.

Later

Top Bottom