Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

should I add superdrol or winny

carnivore24

currently running 100mg test/wk and 500mg tren/wk. my goal with adding an oral in would be to add 5lbm and lose 2 percent body fat.

my stats are
5'11"
13% bf
I am trt and have been blasting with tren for about 7 weeks now.

my source doesn't have injectable winny so that's now an option, I would run winny at 50mg ED or superdrol at 20mg for 25 days. Which of those options is wouls best suit my goals. is there a better way to run the winny? I'd have a total of 2500mg of oral winny Jr I went that route.

also please please please keep suggestions to those 2 options. I am not interest in running any sarms so please do not tell me I should go with gw or whatever. and if I see that post with gw, s4 and all the ancillaries and to get them from sarms1 and ag-guys (we all know that post) I'm going to lose my mind. I'm sure sarms and gw are awesome but I'm not interested in running them right now. either superdrol or winstrol period.

Sent from my VS950 4G using EliteFitness

I think the combo of SD and Tren would be kick-ass at the end, but it may be a little too much. I could see you feeling like shit if you went that route. So because of that I would go with Winny.

Winstrol is perfect to help shred and harden up. It's going to be hard to add an additional 5 lbs of LBM no matter what you run at this point, since you are already 7 weeks deep in the cycle. Typically myostatin peaks around week 8 and gains stall going forward, so I would concentrate on losing the bodyfat with the Winny as a finisher at 50mg ED

run winny as a finisher, if you are already 7 weeks in .

Top Bottom