This is my cycle as of right now. I want to Start ASAP. What do you guys think of my PCT?
This will be my first cycle in 5 years. I am not new to Weight-lifting about 5 yrs.
I am 6'1" around 280lbs. BF is something around 18%<----- I am not worried about this.(it comes off fast for me)
1-4 deiselbolan 2.0 1 cap 3 times a day
1-4 forged liver support 2 caps ed
1-4 hcgenerate 5 caps ed spread out.
4-8 unleashed/post cycle/FORMA-STANOZOLOL ed as directed on the labels.
Should I add anything to my PCT?
This will be my first cycle in 5 years. I am not new to Weight-lifting about 5 yrs.
I am 6'1" around 280lbs. BF is something around 18%<----- I am not worried about this.(it comes off fast for me)
1-4 deiselbolan 2.0 1 cap 3 times a day
1-4 forged liver support 2 caps ed
1-4 hcgenerate 5 caps ed spread out.
4-8 unleashed/post cycle/FORMA-STANOZOLOL ed as directed on the labels.
Should I add anything to my PCT?

Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














