Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short vs longer cycles

stantonz71

I'm just wondering what you guys opinions are on the short 4 week cycles versus the longer 10 week injectables. I know this is kinda broad but the shorter cycles you have quick growth and a faster turn around to get back "on" again. I havn't ran a injectable yet but really want to after the diesel/katana cycle. Thats why I'm asking. Thanks guys.

Personally longer injectables all the way, much safer on the body and gains come steady not just blown onto your frame.

I'm just wondering what you guys opinions are on the short 4 week cycles versus the longer 10 week injectables. I know this is kinda broad but the shorter cycles you have quick growth and a faster turn around to get back "on" again. I havn't ran a injectable yet but really want to after the diesel/katana cycle. Thats why I'm asking. Thanks guys.

Short 4 weeks cycles should only be done if you are blasting and cruising, you dont want to be on a hormone rollecaster. 10+ week cycles are good if you plan on doing a pct afterward as the longer time on cycle will help keep more muscle after discontinuation of cycle.

short blast and cruise cycles are the better choice for long term consistent gains.

Short 4 weeks cycles should only be done if you are blasting and cruising, you dont want to be on a hormone rollecaster. 10+ week cycles are good if you plan on doing a pct afterward as the longer time on cycle will help keep more muscle after discontinuation of cycle.

short blast and cruise cycles are the better choice for long term consistent gains.

I just finished a 5 week cycle of prop and my 3 week PCT . I feel amazing. About to go back on next month and do a 6 week cycle.

My first cycle was a 10 week test E cycle. For some reason It took me months to recover. Maybe my UGL serms were fake but I was depressed for 5 months, lost all my gains and had no desire to work out. Compare it to my 5 week cycle, I keeped all my gains and now have a pretty solid base for my next cycle. Strength is still up and my sex drive is still great. I had no down time and about to hit some prop again. :chomp:

Top Bottom