Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short Hair Styles?

haha, same haircut and hair dyed dark...yeah she'll totally dig it...haha

Lolol it's not black tho. Its just dark brown. And I've been coloring mine since 2007 so HA!

man...Ive been coloring mine since 98' but ..Its naturally black

still undecided about the blue, which I have but haven't done yet

man...Ive been coloring mine since 98' but ..Its naturally black

still undecided about the blue, which I have but haven't done yet

Ooohhh blue would be nice!

I got mine cut even shorter yesterday... it's like a medium bob now. She had some nice colourful hair extensions that I'm liking.

Are you thinking full blue or just pieces?

I say go for the blue, Shirl if you can.

All this short hair talk has me thinking about cutting my waist length hair off to my chin again. Whatcha think?

I say go for the blue, Shirl if you can.

All this short hair talk has me thinking about cutting my waist length hair off to my chin again. Whatcha think?

That's pretty much what I did!!

My thoughts:

- When it was long I could wear it in a nice braid and it looked great and was easy!
- When it was long it was a drag to wash/style

- Now that it's short it's simple to wash & dry
- Now that it's short I really must style it, and I haven't got that down yet :(

Well, that was a fun thought while it lasted. I mentioned that I was thinking about chopping off the hair again to Hubby and he pitched a fit.

My next thought was to do a rainbow ombre on my tips. He doesn't like this idea either.... He's such a stick in the mud sometimes, but dammit I love 'im. So no fun stuff with my hair right now.

My hair is pretty long down the the middle or so of my back.. always wanted to cut it into a bob but never can get up the courage!

Top Bottom