Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short Esters Are Better Esters

He cut and pasted that info from another board. Your a dipshit man. it isone thing to cut and paste as long as you dont make it seem like you wrote it. Your post came across as something you sat down in front of the computer and wrote it up. wTF are you gunna try and push. Go ahead push it be done.

Stop doing this I am a nice guy bullshit.

errn247 said:
He cut and pasted that info from another board. Your a dipshit man. it isone thing to cut and paste as long as you dont make it seem like you wrote it. Your post came across as something you sat down in front of the computer and wrote it up. wTF are you gunna try and push. Go ahead push it be done.

Stop doing this I am a nice guy bullshit.

Perhaps the most important thing I learned in reviewing this study is that short-chain esters (steroids of shorter half life) yield a much higher plasma concentration of steroid than steroids of longer side chain esters. In this study, a single 100 mg/ml x 1 ml intragluteal injection of nandrolone phenylpropionate caused a peak plasma concentration of almost double that of the 100 mg/ml x 1 ml intragluteal injection of nandrolone decanoate. This level remained increased for almost seven days, too. By fourteen days, even though the nandrolone decanoate ester demonstrated a much higher plasma level than the nandrolone phenylpropionate level, the net amount of both was so low as to be ineffective.

This tells me that the effects I can see from using 500 mg of Testosterone enanthate per week probably won’t be the same as using 500 mg of Testosterone propionate or even Testosterone suspension per week. I’m going to see better results with the propionate and even better results with the suspension. Sure, I may need to inject the propionate and suspension more often, but in the long run it’ll pay off.

Reference

The Journal of Pharmacology And Experimental Therapeutics, Vol 281, No. 1; 93-102, 1997

lol, I didn’t write any study on this it come from "The Journal of Pharmacology And Experimental Therapeutics, Vol 281, No. 1; 93-102, 1997"

methan_00 said:

Perhaps the most important thing I learned in reviewing this study is that short-chain esters (steroids of shorter half life) yield a much higher plasma concentration of steroid than steroids of longer side chain esters. In this study, a single 100 mg/ml x 1 ml intragluteal injection of nandrolone phenylpropionate caused a peak plasma concentration of almost double that of the 100 mg/ml x 1 ml intragluteal injection of nandrolone decanoate. This level remained increased for almost seven days, too. By fourteen days, even though the nandrolone decanoate ester demonstrated a much higher plasma level than the nandrolone phenylpropionate level, the net amount of both was so low as to be ineffective.

This tells me that the effects I can see from using 500 mg of Testosterone enanthate per week probably won’t be the same as using 500 mg of Testosterone propionate or even Testosterone suspension per week. I’m going to see better results with the propionate and even better results with the suspension. Sure, I may need to inject the propionate and suspension more often, but in the long run it’ll pay off.

Reference

The Journal of Pharmacology And Experimental Therapeutics, Vol 281, No. 1; 93-102, 1997

lol, I didn’t write any study on this it come from "The Journal of Pharmacology And Experimental Therapeutics, Vol 281, No. 1; 93-102, 1997"

Anthony Roberts slammed the living fuck out of you bro......hahaha

Anthony Roberts-"actually, he ripped this off from an old article by Brock Strasser from T-Nation. It's a direct copy/paste. Methan00 didn't write any of it."

so quit posing as you know your shit,you copy and paste wannabe

hyp1 said:
Anthony Roberts slammed the living fuck out of you bro......hahaha

Anthony Roberts-"actually, he ripped this off from an old article by Brock Strasser from T-Nation. It's a direct copy/paste. Methan00 didn't write any of it."

so quit posing as you know your shit,you copy and paste wannabe

ill just copy+paste this post, your inferior IQ doesn't require any originality from my behalf :)

methan_00 said:
ill just copy+paste this post, your inferior IQ doesn't require any originality from my behalf :)

you're anything but original to begin with,moronic yes........original not in the slightest

remember ross said he'd be back... same kinda posts... just came outta nowhere started postin all sorts of threads just like this.... I figure he's already fishin some newbies!!

Papa Lion said:
remember ross said he'd be back... same kinda posts... just came outta nowhere started postin all sorts of threads just like this.... I figure he's already fishin some newbies!!

precisely bro- couldn't have said it better :)

Top Bottom