Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short cycle...what you think?

The_Bulldog

1-6 week Test propio 150 ED
1-2 week Anadrol 100 mg
3-4 week Dbol 50 mg
1-6 week Tren acetate 75 ED

After that with PCT, I will go 6 week slin :D:D

Diet and training is OK...

when you do insulin your diet can't be ok, it has to be done right or else you face some of the most severe consequences.

1-2 week Anadrol 100 mg
3-4 week Dbol 50 mg

we need your age, height, weight, bf% before we can offer any cycle advice to you.

what is your experience? that's definitely not a beginner cycle. don't fuck with slin unless you know what you are doing. the potential to do serious damage is too high. personally i think running drol and dbol in the same cycle (even though not at the same time) is a bad idea, but i've known people who have done it with good results.

Thank you for your answers. Do not worry about what insulin is concerned ... I am currently on GH and insulin, with advice of contestant ... who is friend with Miloš Šarčev. But something can not agree on this cycle, simply because he was not a supporter of short cycles.

First I thought that push 100 mg propio, but I got on another forum a proposal to go to 150th .. seems to me too much, so I wanted to check with you. The guy whom I have mentioned, a competitor who told me that he did not a week went more than 100 mg .. but advocates of short cycles say that the short cycle in these few weeks must take higher dosages than normal, so i doubt. Did any of you .. or someone you know went from 150 mg ED propio?

I have 35 years, and practicing the last 15 years ... and the last 3-4 years I play with AAS ... bf around 10-12% ... 190 cm, 104 kg...Nutrition is maximum good and training too .. but after first getting into the story with a short cycle ... I want with more pages to hear what would be the best choice.

I hope that I havent missed something in responding ....

Last edited:
1-2 week Anadrol 100 mg
3-4 week Dbol 50 mg

there is nothing wrong with a short cycle. i personally like 4 weaks.

i dont like the high doses anymore but to answer your question, the only issue you have is the tren is to long. cut the tren after weak 4. it will help you adjust back off from the blast. and in the long run the gains will be better than if you left it in for 6 weaks.

i dont like the high doses anymore but to answer your question, the only issue you have is the tren is to long. cut the tren after weak 4. it will help you adjust back off from the blast. and in the long run the gains will be better than if you left it in for 6 weaks.

You think because of the progesterone?

Do you have some experience with propio 150 ED?

You think because of the progesterone?

cutting the tren 2 weaks earlier will not reduce the gains by much. thre is verry harsh and hard to recover from. cutting it early will make the landing softer helping you keep more gains ater its all said and done. and of course its better for your health to run it less time. i dont touch it at all anymore.

Do you have some experience with propio 150 ED?

if run higher doses than that. i also nearly died. i run much lower doses now. the choice is yours.
^^^

Well...yes...it's becouse trenbolone....

But trenbolone is one of the powerfull anabo/androg....and in short cycle I dont see logic to cut him early...and he stay six week's :D:D

Top Bottom