Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

shirtless in clubs

shirts off in clubs

• i think its cool if he's got the body

Votes: 180 30.5%
  • he's a cocky bastard

Votes: 162 27.5%
  • not the place for it-(turn off)

Votes: 219 37.1%
  • it turns me on

Votes: 27 4.6%

• Total voters
it is definitely a jersey nyc thing to take your shirts off... and the girls wear practically nothing as well.. i usually sport the tank tops or the backless shirts just covering what it has to :)

Magilicuti... take take the heat, get the fuck out of the kitchen.. oh and take off your shirt :)

I'm not backwoods nor ashamed to take my shirt off. I live by the beach. Bars and clubs just aren't the right places to be getting naked in my opinon. Must be a Jerwseee thing...

Ive noticed a better class of girls approaching me with my shirt on.

The ones that come up when I take my shirt off are the cock hungry ass and tits hanging out of the clothes type...

My .02 cents....

Around me the clubs usually do not allow the shirts to come off, I think it's a class/respect thing. After hours parties, that's a different story, shirts come right off.

I agree with furious... I think that the heat is the number one motivator for removing your shirt. I party it up in NYC, Philly, and DC (I live in South Jersey), and many people with good bodies and some with not so good bodies take off their shirts after an hour or so.

I usually wear tight sleeveless shirts to clubs so I can show off my hard work, but show a little class as well. However, I also dance at some clubs on the boxes and when it gets really hot I take off my shirt because it is more comfortable.

I can understand that there will always be player-haters out there that are going to look down on people removing their shirts as cocky bastards, but most people go to these clubs for the same reason - to meet people and have fun. Don't be just another hater.

Now, as far as bars/lounges are concerned (which is what I think some of you are thinking of when we say clubs) - then it IS inappropriate to remove your shirt. It is a different atmosphere. In dance clubs everyone is furiously dancing, in bars and lounges there may be some dancing, but it is mainly talking.

I said I clubbed in NYC, Philly, and DC. I never said I took my shirt off at all those places. I've been to Nation and Platinum in DC, but I only club there when I'm at school. However, I did see several people at Nation without their shirts on.

Admittedly, I've seen more people in Philly and NYC take their shirts off, but I don't think it really matters what city you are in - if it gets too hot people will remove clothing. Why is this so hard to conceive?

Top Bottom