Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

shipped Nov 6 from China As of 12/17/11, no receipt of gear? help, please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i recently placed an order from XXX, after finding them to be reliable from my web research.

they said they shipped my gear on Nov 6 , 2011 by international mail from China. As of today 12/17/11, no receipt of gear? help, please! *It's been 1 and a half months (1 month and 2wks)

what could possibly be the holdup? I kept notifying XXX letting them know that I'd order in the future much more if this, my 1st shipment went through smoothly.

is it because when I placed the order it was the month of Thanksgiving November & now since it's December the United states postal service is backlogged/busy due to holiday shopping & holiday mail and the delay is because of the holiday season?

Or is it kinda same to assume that the order has been seized by u.s. customs.

also, I live in San diego, CA near the border--how much is this an area flagged for international mail from China by us customs or usps?

the sender told me to wait until this week and they will either re-send or give me store credit. That would mean, I'd have to wait for another 3 wks to 1 month because that's how long mail gets here to the u.s. from China.

I've asked them to send it by fedex or ups since it's a private company not subject to strict inspection standards, but the sender told me & I verified on my own that fed ex and ups also have stringent standards.

should i request that they send by United States Postal Service Express Mail with tracking? I've heard that someone in the u.s. got his gear using that method.

do they even have u.s.p.s. express mail drop off points in china?

by the way, i contacted the sender via email today asking that on their return addresss when they re-send the package they might want to put bruce lee fan club so that it seems like im ordering a package of books or stuff related to bruce lee, martial arts, or kung fu and not gear--is that a good idea, too?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread closed...

PLEASE READ THE RULES

You get 1 warning...

~EZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom