Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Share all your funny STD stories here:

RottenWillow said:
Dullboy neglected to refer to himself in the 3rd person.

How is he gonna build an online persona with this type of inconsistency?

dullboy didn't feel there was any need for the use of a possesive pronoun for this question.

but he understands your point.

RottenWillow said:
Put a pair of shades on her and you dont even recognize your own sister. Dude.

If my sister looked like that I'd be incesting in a heartbeat.

(I live in Tennessee so it'd be okay)

When I was 19 I nailed this complete whore when I was drunk. A few months later I found out the bitch gave me herpes!! Can you believe that? I was pissed.

I had to kick out like $50 at the free clinic and the shit didn't go away for about a week or two.

I sure learned my lesson about screwing skanks though, man I'm glad that shit is behind me!

anabolicfreak said:
When I was 19 I nailed this complete whore when I was drunk. A few months later I found out the bitch gave me herpes!! Can you believe that? I was pissed.

I had to kick out like $50 at the free clinic and the shit didn't go away for about a week or two.

I sure learned my lesson about screwing skanks though, man I'm glad that shit is behind me!
lol.. yeah, I am sure you cured it!!! haha

anabolicfreak said:

You realize there is no cure for herpes, right?

Alpine said:
You realize there is no cure for herpes, right?

Sure there is, you just take some antibiotics for a week along with some Vit C and you are good to go.

You're thinking of AIDS, there is no cure for AIDS. I'm sure glad I didnt get that! Can you imagine having an STD for the rest of your life?? Man that sure would suck!!

anabolicfreak said:
Sure there is, you just take some antibiotics for a week along with some Vit C and you are good to go.

You're thinking of AIDS, there is no cure for AIDS. I'm sure glad I didnt get that! Can you imagine having an STD for the rest of your life?? Man that sure would suck!!

Nah man, your dick will sprout every once in a while for the rest of your life.

Also, you will ALWAYS have the virus, which means you can spread it.

So tell everyone you sleep with from now on that you have herpes....Yeah right.... :rolleyes:

wicked avatar bro. that was a good show

anabolicfreak said:

There is no cure for herpes. That's why they make 'another' little blue pill called Valtrex. You have it for life - and if they told you at the clinic you are miraculously cured, then I think you did not hear them correctly. Look it up on the web. Be careful when playing with others.

Top Bottom