Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shakes vs Food. Diet suggestions, ideas.... need some help!

Blending food together with extracts to make great shakes or eating?

Some days I don't have the food available to me so i'll drink 3 shakes. But they are roughly 500 calories a piece. Loaded with good stuff. Raw cacao, cold milled flax, coconut water, goji juice, 1/4 cup of oatmeal (1/2 a serving), Jarrow's organic unflavored protein (purest whey i've ever seen!), and... that's it.

After workouts I make that shake but instead of the Goji Juice, I use Gary Null's, "The Red Stuff". That shit rocks!! Also I use Jarrow's L-Glutamine.

I TRY to eat foods everyday. But with a busy schedule, sometimes you get lazy and don't pickup food to cook.

I usually eat two servings of almonds/cashews a day as well. A full avocado. And I take 3 green tea extract pills with my meals (spread throughout the day though).

I don't see why me guzzling down a few shakes on some days isn't beneficial. Since they are an excellent blend of nutrition. Or am I wrong?

Using shakes a little here and there isn't bad, but it can get excessive and I think 3 a day is too much. I guarantee your results would increase big time with more whole foods in there

Where there is a will there is a way. I drink only one shake per day post workout, and my other 5 meals are all lean meats, eggs, complex carbs, and veggies. Just pick up the items in bulk at the store and cook it up enough for a few days and put it into Tupperware in the fridge ready to go. That's what I do, and I just grab the containers I need for the day and head off to work. Easy as hell

Gelatin boosts growth hormone and the glycine and proline help w/joint repair. Jello helps the stomach too.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using EliteFitness

Using shakes a little here and there isn't bad, but it can get excessive and I think 3 a day is too much. I guarantee your results would increase big time with more whole foods in there

Where there is a will there is a way. I drink only one shake per day post workout, and my other 5 meals are all lean meats, eggs, complex carbs, and veggies. Just pick up the items in bulk at the store and cook it up enough for a few days and put it into Tupperware in the fridge ready to go. That's what I do, and I just grab the containers I need for the day and head off to work. Easy as hell

But why do you say that? Not the second part, I totally agree with that. The first part of your post. Why are whole foods so much better than shakes? I mean, the nutrition is plentiful, and actually better than what I would get eating whole foods. It's almost a perfect blend of essential fats, protein, and carbs.

Top Bottom