Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

shakes between meals?

CongoJoe

i have a meal every three hours, i was wondering if its a problem to have a Pro complex protein shake between the meals (at the 1 1/2 hour mark) to keep protein intake high. im on a high pro-high fat-low carb diet.

well are you trying to cut or bulk, if you are trying to cut it is all a matter of ur total cals per day, so u want to keep your 500 cal deficit each day thus you would not want to throw that protein sahke in btwn meals b/c it owuld mess up your total cals. though if bulking, more calories will cause more fat gain though i figure more muscle gain too and since it is high pro more will go towards muscle.

im trying to cut down. and even when im taking shakes between meals-total of 4 shakes a day- it takes me up to around 2800-3000 calories. my carbs are really low and fat intake (flaxseed oil) is pretty high. im 6'4" 252 right now and trying to drop to around 240 or so. im already down from 277 from a few months ago. any suggestions??

Top Bottom