Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sex question for you married guys (and girls)...........

Cool It

Settle down, I have the definitive answer.

I just called Bill Clinton and that is NOT CHEATING. There was no penile insertion so it was NOT CHEATING!!!!! It was a friendly gesture, a different way of communicating. Had he not loved his wife he would have inserted the penis, stroked it and orgasmed inside her. He loves his wife. It was not cheating!!!!!

Hey whats the whores number?

rnch said:
let's say you get very drunk and pick up on a girl when your wife is out of town, return to your place, both of you remove the other's clothes and jump into the sack. you both kiss passionately, fondle, stroke, rub, and so on. she gives you a blow job, and u eat her out, but no actual penis in vagina insertion happening.

have you cheated on your wife?

is " lickin' not cheatin' " the correct way to look at it?

:p

In this hypothetical situation, he might as well fuck her brains out like there is no tommorow, cuz they already cheated. Might as well make the most of a bad situation. If he goes down in flames, will he want to be saying to himself "...the worst part of it is I didn't even get any pussy..."

Ask Bill Clinton

I believe "Marriage Etiquette According To Bill Clinton" would state that as long as you didn't pull out and give her the money shot in the chops, no actual cheating took place. However, I believe that the overwhelming majority of some 240 million Americans would offer a differing opinion...even those who are or have cheated. If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then damnit, it's a duck.

Ask your friend if he would be mad if he caught his wife with a big thick cock in her mouth. I think I know what his answer will be.

Re: Cool It

TheGame2001 said:
Settle down, I have the definitive answer.

I just called Bill Clinton and that is NOT CHEATING. There was no penile insertion so it was NOT CHEATING!!!!! It was a friendly gesture, a different way of communicating. Had he not loved his wife he would have inserted the penis, stroked it and orgasmed inside her. He loves his wife. It was not cheating!!!!!

Hey whats the whores number?

:FRlol:

Musical Wisdom

I am ashamed to know this trivia fact, but it seems to me that the last song on the Gin Blossoms old album New Miserable Experience has the lyric "Can't call it cheatin'...'cause she reminds me of you." Does that apply? Didn't think so. :D

SO LETS SAY

for the sake of arguement that you are married and your wife went out with the girls, she got drunk and sucked a guy off in the parking lot. did she cheat?

OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you gotta ask "is it cheating if ...", then it is. Better yet, ask your friend to reverse the circumstances: he's out of town, wife goes out, picks up some guy, blows him, she gets head. If your friend would call that cheating ... you get the point.

Top Bottom