Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sex Drive Pill

"she used to be athletic and now she's not..." perhaps herein lies the problem. If she doesn't feel healthy and sexy there is a good chance she won't feel like having sex. Perhaps she could try and workout a couple of times a week ..Dad can watch the baby : ).

ktterry6 said:
Hi, i was wondering what a good sex enhancement drug is for women? My wife was wanting to know she feels like she is loosing her sex drive and wants me to find her a good enhancement drug THANKS

Testosterone, obviously is incredible for both male/females (especially females). Of course if you want to avoid having a clit the size of a small dick, hairy back, voice like Martina Navaratolva,etc then consider getting T transdermal patches - about 850mcg (enough for a squirrel) - over a 6 day period studies show they increase sex drive and quality by about 65-85%.

Now if you a hardcore female bodybuilder then sex drive really isn't an issue - otherwise check into the patches. They aren't controlled because of the low doses but also aren't FDA approved (I believe) - Still, Mexico/Euro pharmacies will have em I'm sure.:horny:

jersey_pete said:
"she used to be athletic and now she's not..." perhaps herein lies the problem. If she doesn't feel healthy and sexy there is a good chance she won't feel like having sex.
That's what I was thinking...

A little oral couldn't hurt though! :D

This is my first post ... IMHO Jersey Pete hit the nail on the head. I'm in the same situation ... I've let myself go, become out of shape and disappointed in myself, therefore I don't feel sexy and don't like they way I look naked. Make it easy for your wife to work out, i.e. watch the baby, go to the gym with her, walk with her, etc. I've recently started working out again and FEEL SO MUCH BETTER!

ktterry6 said:
What about the t-gel any special type where would i look for it?

T-Gel... Not sure what you mean exactly... There's Androgel and others but I wouldn't recommend them unless you aren't concerned with potential masculiniation side effects.

The patches that I referred to are for one thing - sex drive... well, and maybe mood. At 850mcg they aren't likely to cause many sides.

Also, pro-horomones such as 4-AD can be effective but risk increases as proper dosing for the right benifet-side effect-ratio becomes guess work.

Top Bottom