Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sex drive on Winstrol??

When I ran Deca/EQ without winny I didn't have much sex drive. As soon as I started the winny with it, I noticed a difference.

In Anabolics 2002, it explains how winny increase libido. Take a read on it

Peace

I've had problems with labido and been unable to have an orgaism on winny in the past. I used it recently for some photos. Actually for the last couple of weeks before it, I was only on winny, femara, nolvadex and t3. Yet I was horny as hell, had no problem cumming, and no testicualr atraphy. So who knows?

can't really say if winnie effected me wither way.

I've done moderately high dose cycles, consisting of test cyp@600mg/wk, eq@300mg/wk,deca@600mg/wk.My libido was non-existent and my erections were semi's at best,probably from the deca and also the high test-estro conversion without use of an anti-e or hcg. I was also taking a full 5mg. tab of proscar to boot! As soon as I added the stanozolol...50mg.eod I had non stop erections all day, with a lower refractory period between orgasms:horny: This is probably because the winny is a dht derivative, like proviron,primobolin and masteron. It also lowers levels of shbg, and has anti-progestogenic effects which combat the deca-dick.

I have no scientific proof, but for me it seemed oral kicked up my labido while IM had little or no effect labido wise. With oral winstrol, I would wake up with morning wood! May have brand/dosage dependent though.

Top Bottom