Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Setting up a snitz chat board, Wodin you know anything?

chesty

Bodybuilding Competitor
Elite Moderator
Has anyone ever done this and ran on there machine locally before uploading it to their web server? I have win2k pro and I can't get it to access the database. What gives? Wodin, you out there?

Whats a snitz chat board? LOL!! Nope I have never messed with this animal. But if it's a database access issue, then It is somehow realted to the "pointer" the commands that access the database.

What language you using buddie?

Hey Wodin bud,
Got it working last night. It uses asp pages, visual basic, and your standard html. The snitz chat board is located here: http:[url]www.snitz.com[/url] goto forums.

It is free and looks quite like this one although it is a basic version that has some of our options here, but not all. I intend to modify (pray to gods) to have the same capability as this one. If that goes well, then I will get a license for 160 (lifetime) for the vboard, if the light version looks like it is what I want.

Anyway, when I get the forums set the way I want I will upload it to my website and give you the addy.

Cool....I'm in the midst of writing a VB prog. at work. Which Version are you using 5.0 or 6.0? ASP pages are a pain in the tukus!

Top Bottom